Brexit deadlocked again: British parliament fails to find an alternative

webfact

38 minutes ago, bomber said:

i doubt any brexitters vote leave because of irelands debt,i dont recall farage mentioning it

Well they didn't but that was not what we were talking about. Was it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

You just ignored what I said regarding debt interest payments - up to you - number 27 next please.   

It wouldn't surprise me if there isn't an 'I'm Spartacus' moment when the next one surfaces, resulting in 3-4 countries opting to leave en-mass. Among them will be any that have previously been told to 'vote again til yer get it right'! ????

Edited by evadgib

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

You just ignored what I said regarding debt interest payments - up to you - number 27 next please.   

Part of your problem is you have no understanding of leprechaun economics.

1 hour ago, evadgib said:

It wouldn't surprise me if there isn't an 'I'm Spartacus' moment when the next one surfaces, resulting in 3-4 countries opting to leave en-mass. Among them will be any that have previously been told to 'vote again til yer get it right'! ????

You can’t get your own Brexit right and you are dreaming others might follow your self inflicted chaos.

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You can’t get your own Brexit right and you are dreaming others might follow your self inflicted chaos.

Shouldn't there be a royal 'we' in there, given you're allegedly a Brit too; & who exactly did the inflicting?

Edited by evadgib

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

If there really is a higher standard of living in Ireland then it is only on loan.

There is already significant sympathy in Ireland for Irexit. 

irexit ????????  i did post a reoprt on here a while back which indicated 90% want to remain,seemed a tad high imo i would think 80-85%

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, evadgib said:

dreaming again,4-5 years of talks about having talks about leaving,then the vote has to be won which is highly unlikely,the UK has put to bed anyone else leaving,if your still dreaming you need help

1 minute ago, bomber said:

dreaming again,4-5 years of talks about having talks about leaving,then the vote has to be won which is highly unlikely,the UK has put to bed anyone else leaving,if your still dreaming you need help

Indeed, talking to a Danish friend last week he said the number of Danes supporting the EU has gone up massively since they have witnessed the Brexit idiocy in it's full mouth foaming madness.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, bomber said:

Could you not make your point other than by shooting the (ever-so-thick-and-not-one-of-us) messenger?

Image result for pancake tosser

Don't bother to reply.

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Indeed, talking to a Danish friend last week he said the number of Danes supporting the EU has gone up massively since they have witnessed the Brexit idiocy in it's full mouth foaming madness.

ask the question if the vote hadnt of happened how many threads of "we need to leave this EU" would of started on this forum,ive been on here since 2004ish and dont recall any,same same i never heard anyone bad mouthing it in any of my workplaces or drinking places,ladies and gentlemen i give you Mr Nigel Farage

12 minutes ago, bomber said:

ask the question if the vote hadnt of happened how many threads of "we need to leave this EU" would of started on this forum,ive been on here since 2004ish and dont recall any,same same i never heard anyone bad mouthing it in any of my workplaces or drinking places,ladies and gentlemen i give you Mr Nigel Farage

Where do you drink and work. In front of the TV with a bottle of Brown Ale watching Corrie while reading Correio da Manha (The Morning Mail)  by the sound of things.

In your area

Sunderland, Gateshead, Darlington, Durham, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Stockton, Redcar and Cleveland, North Tyneside and South Tyneside, and Northumberland voted leave.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, bomber said:

I've said the same in a number of threads on this forum. Always falls on deaf ears. Brexiteers have no answer to that.

Farage stirred it with the gullible racists/xenophobes/ nationalists. Cameron made a knee jerk reaction for fear of losing the next election to Labour by shipping votes to UKIP and here we are!

As you say, if it weren't for Farage, Brexit would never have been discussed and we would all be living happily in bliss. What a plonker! The ultimate irony is that he's got a foreign name and a German wife.

Edited by Spidey

7 minutes ago, aright said:

Where do you drink and work. In front of the TV with a bottle of Brown Ale watching Corrie while reading Correio da Manha (The Morning Mail)  by the sound of things.

In your area

Sunderland, Gateshead, Darlington, Durham, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Stockton, Redcar and Cleveland, North Tyneside and South Tyneside, and Northumberland voted leave.

As as already been said, none of those people would even have had a thought on Brexit, before Farage decided to make a career for himself as an MEP.

3 minutes ago, Spidey said:

As as already been said, none of those people would even have had a thought on Brexit, before Farage decided to make a career for himself as an MEP.

Such a sweeping statement must be wrong.

9 minutes ago, aright said:

In your area

Sunderland, Gateshead, Darlington, Durham, Hartle pool, Middlesbrough, Stockton, Redcar and Cleveland, North Tyneside and South Tyneside, and Northumberland voted leave.

Correct the same people that could well deliver us mr corbyn...these people dont know any different...its in the water,luckily i will of left the UK by then,you enjoy yourself 

9 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I've said the same in a number of threads on this forum. Always falls on deaf ears. Brexiteers have no answer to that.

Farage stirred it with the gullible racists/xenophobes/ nationalists. Cameron made a knee jerk reaction for fear of losing the next election to Labour by shipping votes to UKIP and here we are!

As you say, if it weren't for Farage, Brexit would never have been discussed and we would all be living happily in bliss. What a plonker! The ultimate irony is that he's got a foreign name and a German wife.

We were waiting patiently. Something that is impossible for remainers to do. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Economy would of been well out performing germany and quid would of been 15-20% higher,corbyn would of been history. And now we have total chaos and a recession looming

• Haha 1

Indeed, no one knew there was an issue ... and now for some it’s the issue of their lifetime. I can understand some people’s issue with immigration, whilst I don’t personally view it as a problem, but don’t believe that leaving the EU will solve the issue, as people will still be arriving. Indeed, some Indian restaurant owners voted Brexit because they thought they’d be able to get more workers from India ... it didn’t seem to dawn on them that those with an issue would have had an even greater issue with that? 

I can’t for the life of me understand what benefit anyone will get, other than psychological, an imaginary benefit. But there will be many losers, especially the young.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Economy would of been well out performing germany and quid would of been 15-20% higher,corbyn would of been history. And now we have total chaos and a recession looming

A global one..do not think Brexit is the cause.
Greedy bankers causing havoc again.
Want a new car..3 years interest free credit..mortgages.. interest only!!!
These kinda people will always do ok..pity the man/woman on the street.
All to fill the already wealthy few..
The euro..a false " political" currency..put poor countries like greece..spain..portugal in an economic straight-jacket.
Unemployment in spain..poetugal..greece and italy an utter disgrace..especially for those under 30 years if age.
Do the corrupt autocratic jobsworths in brussels care.
Answerd on a postcard please.
Going now..man u 's getting beat by everton just now[emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Such a sweeping statement must be wrong.

Was it something that you regularly discussed before UKIP was born? I don't ever remember having a conversation about leaving the EU, not since the 70s anyway.

20 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

A global one..do not think Brexit is the cause.
Greedy bankers causing havoc again.
Want a new car..3 years interest free credit..mortgages.. interest only!!!
These kinda people will always do ok..pity the man/woman on the street.
All to fill the already wealthy few..
The euro..a false " political" currency..put poor countries like greece..spain..portugal in an economic straight-jacket.
Unemployment in spain..poetugal..greece and italy an utter disgrace..especially for those under 30 years if age.
Do the corrupt autocratic jobsworths in brussels care.
Answerd on a postcard please.
Going now..man u 's getting beat by everton just nowemoji2.pngemoji2.png

A global thing but you still have to involve brussels abd bankers and youth unemployment in a few EU nations,which has nearly halved in recent years and there is work for those who want it as my partner has informed me...again your paranoia has the better of you...as for currencies i bet the EU expats arent moaning about the euro in issan patts etc unlike our bulldogs

A global thing but you still have to involve brussels abd bankers and youth unemployment in a few EU nations,which has nearly halved in recent years and there is work for those who want it as my partner has informed me...again your paranoia has the better of you...as for currencies i bet the EU expats arent moaning about the euro in issan patts etc unlike our bulldogs

Well now..the euro has also dipped I believe..and will dip again after the eu mep elections..when many " populist " anti eu parties make their presence felt[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Back to the footie..bye

• Like 1
  • Haha 1