Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

hey ron your about 2 days behind....pay more attention to the trading than watching music on utube mate, ( net so slow up there in them there hills of the NE?) were up to day 5 now.....

You may well be right but it doesn't show on here.

By the way,what I am posting is taken from one of your superfast, uptodate, claiming to be the be all and end all of the trading period Australian sites, "ÄFL".

Edited by Ron19
  • Like 1

hey ron your about 2 days behind....pay more attention to the trading than watching music on utube mate, ( net so slow up there in them there hills of the NE?) were up to day 5 now.....

I haven't seen you mention :" Matthew Leuenberger " in any of your ravings.

I spend around half an hour most days posting youtube videos on another thread so what is your problem ?

• Like 2

You may well be right but it doesn't show on here.

By the way,what I am posting is taken from one of your superfast, uptodate, claiming to be the be all and end all of the trading period Australian sites, "ÄFL".

What post are you looking at ?

I haven't seen you mention :" Matthew Leuenberger " in any of your ravings.

I spend around half an hour most days posting youtube videos on another thread so what is your problem ?

Who is Leuenberger? was he worth metioning?....no problems ron none at all....well there is one, trying to get a live stream of the Aleague big game on tomorrow night...

• Like 1

Mr Bookman the learned one....where are all the free streaming sites?

I noticed you mentioned a few during the season......big game on tonight Victory vs City maybe just maybe one of your sites doe the ALeague as well.

crichd

bt sports2

• Like 1

ive ended up signing up to livesport at 6.99 a month i cant miss tonight's game, didnt feel like going to some pub to watch it or actually going to the game alone as my son is busy tonight otherwise we would have went together....go Victory...

ive ended up signing up to livesport at 6.99 a month i cant miss tonight's game, didnt feel like going to some pub to watch it or actually going to the game alone as my son is busy tonight otherwise we would have went together....go Victory...

No... Never.

You dont need any credit card, any email sign up or any username,

Not sure what livesport is. Unless they are official, like AFL, they are simply pirateing a stream another site will have for free

• Like 1

Any idea if Crowley would've been paid whilst on suspension?

I can understand the club not telling him until the end of the year in case he was needed.

Also, what's the chances of him getting picked up?

North have had good results with taggers this year.

Shocked' Crowley blindsided by Dockers delisting

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-17/shocked-crowley-blindsided-by-dockers-delisting

No... Never.

Not sure what livesport is. Unless they are official, like AFL, they are simply pirateing a stream another site will have for free

ummm i was being redirected to some sport betting site that required credit card to activate, lack of any detail turned me off, that was for the first one jo gave me the other site well was just confusing.

If you have a link please send, i could cancel subscription, but more importantly i will want it for AFL season next year, im expecting a bit of an improvement from the Dees, maybe getting close to a 50/50 win ratio.

Any idea if Crowley would've been paid whilst on suspension?

I can understand the club not telling him until the end of the year in case he was needed.

Also, what's the chances of him getting picked up?

North have had good results with taggers this year.

Shocked' Crowley blindsided by Dockers delisting

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-17/shocked-crowley-blindsided-by-dockers-delisting

The tide has turned for solid mature age players, as a free agent out of the game 1 year he would be very fresh and i think handy to someone same as Johnson, both have add value, if Crowley wants to play on someone will want him.

• Like 1

No... Never.

farmerjo

I reckon your boys have done exceedingly well in getting Jed Andserson.

Would love to have had him at WC.

I would take him instead of Redden anyday.

Dont know much about him Will.(hope he's not the one in trouble)

They must think he will be better than Bastinac in time to come.

I'm waiting to see what happens with Black.

Bit surprised with the others Howe,Seedsman etc nominating other clubs,i would of thought they were keen to win a GF next year.tongue.png

• Like 2

Yep Fang....half way through slave trade, your adopted team the Blues...have been shedding with no pick ups yet, trading ends end of next week.....not long after is the Draft, thats were the young kids get picked up by clubs...not to long after that around xmas time theres another draft for who ever missed the bus which included mature and or ex AFL players still looking for a home, mid jan preseason comp starts, it don't end we find lots to write about, come join us we need a dry wit in here, we run a tipping contest and a fantasy league...no experience necessary....just ask me i know about that. lol

• Like 1

Played Aussie Rules until I was 18yo.

I have an acquaintance who is a Richmond follower.

Tipping contest 555

You are just looking for someone to joke about. Enough on board already?

Edited by fang37

Don't be shy...this year was my first in tipping and i came second...i haven't been up with the goings on in AFL for at least 10 years, i only follow my dreadful team, as for fantasy i won it first time in it to my great surprise again i had little idea who i was picking maybe it was all those years of playing fifa manger that put me in good stead and with a bit of luck...i wasn't to concerned who was in my fantasy team i just worked on current form, not up to it then there dropped bring in a player in form...dont think anyone changed players as much as me.....

RRR......3RRR sounding RARARA an independent non commercial FM radio station that started here in Melbourne mid 70s that introduced unheard-of bands like dire straights and simple minds long before they became commercial success, me i like the mid 70's punk bands...stranglers, the clash (in particular....recalled driving half the pup crazy one night playing londons calling about 8 times on the juke box) yep always been alternative in music tastes even still today....though hardly radical....

That station is still going, i flip between that one and 2 other non commercial stations, google this link its one of the other stations i listen too, everything from from garage metal to soul is in there in 2 hour blocks listen to the current show or search on catch up...enjoy, this might keep you busy for a while.

http://www.pbsfm.org.au

Incase the mods delete it google 3pbs

Edited by AlexRRR