Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Police drop the Martin investigation, stating "Tracy" would not make a statement to them, going on they the police say after viewing film which was reported to not have been on but apparently was and after interviewing patrons and staff decided there was nothing reportable in this matter.

We know from the past the AFL and football clubs carry some weight we also know players are often targets, most people know engaging with a drunk patron is only going to go one way, I'm more than sure there's more in it but at the same time I stand on what I said in the past, time proved me right, she would have been leaned on, next time your out honey mind your own business.

• Like 2

Police drop the Martin investigation, stating "Tracy" would not make a statement to them, going on they the police say after viewing film which was reported to not have been on but apparently was and after interviewing patrons and staff decided there was nothing reportable in this matter.

We know from the past the AFL and football clubs carry some weight we also know players are often targets, most people know engaging with a drunk patron is only going to go one way, I'm more than sure there's more in it but at the same time I stand on what I said in the past, time proved me right, she would have been leaned on, next time your out honey mind your own business.

Well, guess we will have to wait and see what type of penalty Richmond will impose now.

They're still under some pressure to give him a reasonable whack.

Merry Xmas and best of the seasons greeting to all who come visiting the thread.

It's been an enjoyable year, bit of fun, a few barneys, plenty of laughs.

Chimpy has broken early and already given me my Xmas present. It has been a dream of mine for a while.

DELETED

I already unwrapped mine.

Edited by seedy
NUDE FOTO
  • Like 1

one foto Deleted

Forum Rule - Thaivisa forum seeks to protect children and other at risk groups from exploitation on the internet. Images and videos which might appear to be inappropriate or exploitative will be removed and the member will receive a warning.

• Like 1

one foto Deleted

Forum Rule - Thaivisa forum seeks to protect children and other at risk groups from exploitation on the internet. Images and videos which might appear to be inappropriate or exploitative will be removed and the member will receive a warning.

I would of thought the picture of the collingwood guys was more offending.laugh.png

• Like 2

one foto Deleted

I would of thought the picture of the collingwood guys was more offending.laugh.png

seedy by name, It's a questionable nature.... It's only up from there....

Merry Christmas all tipsters.

Santa says,, "Happiness is an empty sac" .. sack*

Edited by joboss
  • Like 1

Here are the early betting markets for the AFL...

attachicon.gifAFlPremiers.png

Us 3rd last......ummmmm.....looks like they use end of season ladder positions thats hardly scientific hey fellas?

Hawks won't get 4 on the trott....in fact i think they will be lucky to finnish top 4.

The only predictions I'm making and there overwriting my previous predictions on the new season is....Hawks going down and Dees going up by around the magic number of 4 which sees them there birdies slipping and us knocking on heavens door.

Here are the early betting markets for the AFL...

attachicon.gifAFlPremiers.png

Us 3rd last......ummmmm.....looks like they use end of season ladder positions thats hardly scientific hey fellas?

Hawks won't get 4 on the trott....in fact i think they will be lucky to finnish top 4.

The only predictions I'm making and there overwriting my previous predictions on the new season is....Hawks going down and Dees going up by around the magic number of 4 which sees them there birdies slipping and us knocking on heavens door.

It's the punters who are dictating the odds

Where It All Began: McVeigh and Jack

Jarrad McVeigh and Kieren Jack head back to the Pennant Hills football club where they played their junior footy

http://www.afl.com.au/video/2016-01-03/where-it-all-began-mcveigh-and-jack

(One small error in the video: The video has the players talking about playing on the oval at Pennant Hills, but shows their junior highlights at what looks like Cherrybrook Oval)

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 1

West Coast recruit Lewis Jetta hopes for Eagle embrace after war dance

LEWIS Jetta hopes West Coast fans understand why he performed an indigenous war dance at an Eagles home match last season and embrace him as one of their own following his trade from the Sydney Swans.

Jetta stunned the Domain Stadium crowd when he celebrated a goal with a war cry in round 17 as a show of support for teammate Adam Goodes, amid the polarising booing controversy that had engulfed the now-retired Swans champion.

Speaking to The West Australian newspaper, Jetta said he had grown frustrated at Goodes' treatment and wanted to make a stand about the issue.

War cry was Jetta's call for respect

“Nothing was happening and up close I could see with Goodesy, some days he was fighting and just putting on a brave face,” Jetta said.

“All the other clubs had been doing it in the previous games and I just got sick of it.

"There were racist people and then there were others who didn’t know what they were booing for. Then you could see kids copying what their parents were doing and it was like a domino effect.

“I was thinking about it for a while and I had to make a stand. It triggered and sparked a whole conversation.”

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-01-02/lewis-jetta-hopes-for-eagle-embrace-after-war-dance

• Like 1

West Coast recruit Lewis Jetta hopes for Eagle embrace after war dance

LEWIS Jetta hopes West Coast fans understand why he performed an indigenous war dance at an Eagles home match last season and embrace him as one of their own following his trade from the Sydney Swans.

Jetta stunned the Domain Stadium crowd when he celebrated a goal with a war cry in round 17 as a show of support for teammate Adam Goodes, amid the polarising booing controversy that had engulfed the now-retired Swans champion.

Speaking to The West Australian newspaper, Jetta said he had grown frustrated at Goodes' treatment and wanted to make a stand about the issue.

War cry was Jetta's call for respect

“Nothing was happening and up close I could see with Goodesy, some days he was fighting and just putting on a brave face,” Jetta said.

“All the other clubs had been doing it in the previous games and I just got sick of it.

"There were racist people and then there were others who didn’t know what they were booing for. Then you could see kids copying what their parents were doing and it was like a domino effect.

“I was thinking about it for a while and I had to make a stand. It triggered and sparked a whole conversation.”

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-01-02/lewis-jetta-hopes-for-eagle-embrace-after-war-dance

Any forgiveness will all depend on how well he playssmile.png

• Like 1