Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Carlton getting support in the betting... coming in to $17 now...

attachicon.gifS v C.JPG

How much you putting on Carlton?

Lazy $10.

You have a multi this week?

Yep.. Crazy

Carlton 1-39

Gold Coast 1-39

Melbourne 1-39

Head to Head GWS

Fremantle 1-39

Head to Head St Kilda

North Melbourne 40+

Head to Head Weagles

Odds r $83659.15

$10 on to educate the daughter.

Choc dee

• Like 2

Walk in the park so far for the Bondi Billionaires... Daisy Thomas giving away a 50m penalty right on quarter time didn't help their cause, great tackle from Rohan to get the free for holding the ball - he's like a ginger freaking cheetah!

• Like 1

With all the champions

They like to send us

We'll keep our end up

And they will know that they've been playing

Against the famous Old Dark Blues

Keep face.. Effort.... DYB DYB

Reid having another good game. he is enjoying his new role. If he keeps playing like this we might have to keep him. Also jetta and Rohan looking good. Dan Robinson a good debut so far.

Cinderella is struggling.

• Like 2

Reid having another good game. he is enjoying his new role. If he keeps playing like this we might have to keep him. Also jetta and Rohan looking good. Dan Robinson a good debut so far.

Butterfingers had a pretty good day out today, like a <deleted> gazelle, just roam free...

Buddy bagged his salary's worth tonight, almost kicked as many goals as Carlton...

Really liked Rohan tonight, hit his straps, didn't really take a backward step - with the exception of that rushed hand ball to Buddy after he marked just outside 50. Thought Mitchell was a bit quiet as was Kennedy. Good to see the boys getting around Robbo after his first major, he'll be another one we have to fit in the salary cap if he plays like that.

Goodesy's war dance was interesting and unfortunately took a bit away from the game as it was all everyone was talking about. Personally I thought it was pretty cool, he was copping a fair bit from that pocket of blues supporters so <deleted> 'em I say. Plenty of support out there for what he did too, but there's some absolute flogs on social media harping on about it... I didn't hear it but apparently Emperor MacGuire put his foot in it as well.. Be interesting to see what comes of it...

But it seems the only boys in blue that turned up tonight were the NSW Police, one old mate got kicked out after the Goodes dance, Carlton almost immediately launched an investigation into it.

The booing started after the incident with the girl who called him an ape.

Last night, commentators such as Hamish Mclachlan just kept going on and on and on about it. Even after Lingy and Carey hosed it down and said it was okay and Goodes had answered why he did it, Mclachlan kept trying to stir up some controversy.

post-147205-0-61139000-1432942007_thumb.

• Like 2

Butterfingers had a pretty good day out today, like a <deleted> gazelle, just roam free...

Buddy bagged his salary's worth tonight, almost kicked as many goals as Carlton...

Really liked Rohan tonight, hit his straps, didn't really take a backward step - with the exception of that rushed hand ball to Buddy after he marked just outside 50. Thought Mitchell was a bit quiet as was Kennedy. Good to see the boys getting around Robbo after his first major, he'll be another one we have to fit in the salary cap if he plays like that.

Goodesy's war dance was interesting and unfortunately took a bit away from the game as it was all everyone was talking about. Personally I thought it was pretty cool, he was copping a fair bit from that pocket of blues supporters so <deleted> 'em I say. Plenty of support out there for what he did too, but there's some absolute flogs on social media harping on about it... I didn't hear it but apparently Emperor MacGuire put his foot in it as well.. Be interesting to see what comes of it...

But it seems the only boys in blue that turned up tonight were the NSW Police, one old mate got kicked out after the Goodes dance, Carlton almost immediately launched an investigation into it.

The booing started after the incident with the girl who called him an ape.

Last night, commentators such as Hamish Mclachlan just kept going on and on and on about it. Even after Lingy and Carey hosed it down and said it was okay and Goodes had answered why he did it, Mclachlan kept trying to stir up some controversy.

attachicon.gif760534-adam-goodes-and-indigenous-players.jpg

Personally, I preferred Ackers celebrationsmile.png

And Mark Jackson for me.tongue.png

Well done to Chimpy,seems he brainwashed a few this week.biggrin.png

Edited by farmerjo
  • Like 2

The media here have gone the American way, pure Hollywood circus this is why I prefer to read my news over watching it at least I can screen what I read, I got a 5000 dollar 65 in Sony smart TV I turn on on average for an hour a week, that tells you what I think.

The media here have gone the American way, pure Hollywood circus this is why I prefer to read my news over watching it at least I can screen what I read, I got a 5000 dollar 65 in Sony smart TV I turn on on average for an hour a week, that tells you what I think.

$5 grand!!

Are those couple of extra inches really worth it?

Yeah Chimpy is pretty happy, almost picking the margin.

He has gone a bit crazy this week though, tipping Melbourne over Port.

Might have to change my AFL password...

• Like 1

Yeah Chimpy is pretty happy, almost picking the margin.

He has gone a bit crazy this week though, tipping Melbourne over Port.

Might have to change my AFL password...

Melbourne was 38-16...then Port kicked 5 goals in 10 minutes blink.png

Port 46-38. Oops.. 6 goals in 12 minutes 52-38

Edited by BookMan

This is getting way out of hand...

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/05/30/indigenous-afl-star-goodes-wikipedia-page-vandalised-monkey-pictures

Surprised the Emperor is waiting until Monday to call the leader of the Rebellion.. Smart money would've been to call him today or even gone down and spoke to him last night after the game..

• Like 1

Chooka plays hard in fantasy, old boy has a few tricks up his sleeve, thanks for the education...

Chooka plays hard in fantasy, eh? gigglem.gif

I need to wipe that image from my head

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 1

$5 grand!!

Are those couple of extra inches really worth it?

when there is something to watch.....yes

I was lucky. Picked Richmond and then changed to Essendon. I then returned to Richmond. I do not know why,

GWS was a big disapointment. I thought that they would have had a big chance.

Gazman is the current leader of the round on margin.

Will27 also with 5/6 is the new leader overall.

Sorry Bookman for your bad news

• Like 2

This is getting way out of hand...

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/05/30/indigenous-afl-star-goodes-wikipedia-page-vandalised-monkey-pictures

Surprised the Emperor is waiting until Monday to call the leader of the Rebellion.. Smart money would've been to call him today or even gone down and spoke to him last night after the game..

I guess this is one of the reasons about 10 years ago clubs were having long hard looks at recruiting aboriginal players.

Reliabilty and unwanted attention was concerning for clubs.

• Like 1

Time to cap the wages of senior AFL coaches: Leigh Matthews

http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/collingwood-magpies/time-to-cap-the-wages-of-senior-afl-coaches-leigh-matthews-20150530-ghd3l9.html

It's not often I disagree with the great man, but I do on this occassion.

Ross Lyon has given Freo credibility and a winning culture. It's hard to

put a price on how much money has been generated by sponsors and

extra memberships.

Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't, with Malthouse being a recent

example.

Lyon is reportedly on 1 million a year and has been a bargain so far.

'Melbourne's Paul Roos believed to be the highest-paid, thought to be collecting up to $1.5 million a season".

It's no wonder Roosy came out of retirement!

• Like 2

Haven' t seen a game all year, would have liked to have seen that one.facepalm.gif

Was one of the games of the year. Right up there with the Syd/hawks game.

Don't you have good enough internet to stream the games?

Haven' t seen a game all year, would have liked to have seen that one.facepalm.gif

I do have good internet but haven't found a site that is consistant.The AFL site is good but I'm not prepared to pay anything to those money hungry baskets after the attitude they displayed when australia network shut down.

I do have good internet but haven't found a site that is consistant.The AFL site is good but I'm not prepared to pay anything to those money hungry baskets after the attitude they displayed when australia network shut down.

You should try ThaiExpat Tv https://www.thaiexpat.tv/

It's 600 Baht per month and you can get Australia Plus which is showing 6

games per week.

The also have a free 2 day trial. You can sign up next Friday and get Freo on

Friday night plus all of the Saturday games for free.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1

Ohh when the Saints ....

Go marching in,
Oh when the Saints go marching in,
Oh how I want to be with St Kilda,
When the Saints go marching in.

Edited by joboss
  • Like 1

Ron,

The best website so far this year - for me - has been stream2watch, been using it for about a month for an array of sports World Cup cricket in Feb, Super Rugby, AFL and State Of Origin (Rugby League) and it's been very consistent in terms of speed and available feeds... Quality of signal has also been impressive...

Might be worth a look for you...

• Like 2

Ron,

The best website so far this year - for me - has been stream2watch, been using it for about a month for an array of sports World Cup cricket in Feb, Super Rugby, AFL and State Of Origin (Rugby League) and it's been very consistent in terms of speed and available feeds... Quality of signal has also been impressive...

Might be worth a look for you...

For me,. the best by far this year is AFLdude on vaughan TV..good fee... reliable. Doesn't cover every game, but covers most

http://vaughnlive.tv/afldude

P.S. None of the tricky click on links like most the others have. One ad at the beginning and that's it

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 2