Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

5 hours ago, Will27 said:

Seems inevitable the start of the season will be delayed I think.

Make it a 17 round season where everybody plays each other once?

Survival of the fittest

Last team left standing without coronavirus is the winner

AFL games to be played in empty staduims chaps.....the Gov in all its wisdom has banned gatherings of more than 500 from next monday,  therefore im expecting Dr Gaz might have it right if thats the case good chance that there wont be spectators at games the entire season .....how would that be....

Now if i can find how to do it i WILL try and run a thingo here gees my mind is a blanch..

3 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Well this WILL <deleted> Demon supporters off....redemption we had planned and not to mention whats to watch on the telly? or streaming servers......our march to the flag disrupted....I was so looking forward to stitching up West Coast next week....

I'd imagine having no home crowd would be to Melbourne's advantage in the first game Uncle Alex.

They certainly give us a lift.

I bet a lot of businesses go to the wall as well.

We're living in uncertain times alright.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Will27 said:

I'd imagine having no home crowd would be to Melbourne's advantage in the first game Uncle Alex.

They certainly give us a lift.

I bet a lot of businesses go to the wall as well.

We're living in uncertain times alright.

I agree Will, imagine all those people at the football and other events that support things like selling food and drinks, i know the Govt are supposed to help but I am sure it wil nto be enougg

• Like 2

Yes the Covid-19 is going to do to the world what Trump and Putin combined couldnt do....

Im even betting that at some point the AFL WILL cancel or postpone games...pretty much wipe out the season, so the Dee's might have to only play just over a third of the season to be named premiers.....yippie.....but you know the longer its dragged out the more sweeter it is....after what 60ys we get dealt a short season.....its just not on....

Ps WILL....it did cross my mind an empty Octopus statuim would more like help than hinder, though the Dee's have won there often enough to not think its a Hoodo guro thing....

Edited by AlexRRR
i love it
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Ps...anyone find my poll yet?

Keep looking mate.. try top right corner 

You were quiet on here today old fella.

Travelling about stocking up on toilet paper, pasta, cheese and vegemite I imagine.

Half a dozen supermarkets visited? 

35 minutes ago, Gazman1 said:

Did you want me to go and check on Walking St Pattaya for your Pole

You know the area better than me Dr Gaz....your forgotten that you recomended the hotel we wops i mean i stayed at...slips....and you have a better eye than me for a set of legs i recollect....

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

This is on the ABC

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-14/coronavirus-afl-looking-at-drastic-changes-to-premiership-season/12056848

"The AFL is considering playing as many premiership matches as possible in the first weeks of the season in case the coronavirus outbreak forces the competition to shut down"

They are clutching at straws

Cancel 2020 season

Cannot cancel the season RIP......Dees are meant to be hot to trott this year....but im kinda sure it WILL happen at some point, precedent has been set....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BookmanBkk said:

Keep looking mate.. try top right corner 

You were quiet on here today old fella.

Travelling about stocking up on toilet paper, pasta, cheese and vegemite I imagine.

Half a dozen supermarkets visited? 

Yes young fella i was out a good part of the day and evening, supermarket wars are on tomorrow....i WILL buy my pasta from the continental deli near by the supermarket, picked up 500g of it last week thats a months supply for me WILL top up with another 500g today that means i

can have pasta once a week for the next 10 weeks as i have 2 meals in the ice box, its all good quality Italian egg pasta not the wheat <deleted> they serve in restaurants in Thailand and call a pasta dish...

I wont go chasing toilet rolls mainly for the reason i dont want to get bailed up by some old duck an get hit with her unbrella casue i wont hand it over....rags from bunnings WILL do the trick...yes a couple of blocks of cheese its a staple here and cho loves it...no vegimite not into that muck  since i was like 12....

I take the view if it runs out i WILL make do with something else.....rice..well you know i bough that riceberry you suggested and the smallest quantity was 2 kilos....plus i had bought 1 kgs of the brown rice 2 weeks before got 20 kgs of dog food i wont let cho eat as it gives him the runs he is back to the preimum brand so i got plenty of rice and dry dog food if it comes to that kid...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ripstanley said:

This is on the ABC

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-14/coronavirus-afl-looking-at-drastic-changes-to-premiership-season/12056848

"The AFL is considering playing as many premiership matches as possible in the first weeks of the season in case the coronavirus outbreak forces the competition to shut down"

They are clutching at straws

Cancel 2020 season

Yep, I don't want the season cancelled but I don't want it too compromised either.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Yes the Covid-19 is going to do to the world what Trump and Putin combined couldnt do....

Im even betting that at some point the AFL WILL cancel or postpone games...pretty much wipe out the season, so the Dee's might have to only play just over a third of the season to be named premiers.....yippie.....but you know the longer its dragged out the more sweeter it is....after what 60ys we get dealt a short season.....its just not on....

Ps WILL....it did cross my mind an empty Octopus statuim would more like help than hinder, though the Dee's have won there often enough to not think its a Hoodo guro thing....

Sorry?