Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Oh...My...Gosh!

Who would want to be a Melbourne supporter..laugh.png

How can u lose that with 40 seconds to go?

As for jack Watts...that last quarter he was awful...could have twice won the game for Melbourne

Ummmm didn't wanna influence you old chum, as well as were neck and neck in the tipping but the good old Dees ain't won't the last 20 at that ground and don't look like anytime soon, also the Saints have a habit of kicking our ass more often than not.

You would have noticed I picked the Saints.....no room for sentiment old bean if you want to win the tipping....hehe

• Like 1

Oh...My...Gosh!

As for jack Watts...that last quarter he was awful...could have twice won the game for Melbourne

Ummmm didn't wanna influence you old chum, as well as were neck and neck in the tipping but the good old Dees ain't won't the last 20 at that ground and don't look like anytime soon, also the Saints have a habit of kicking our ass more often than not.

You would have noticed I picked the Saints.....no room for sentiment old bean if you want to win the tipping....hehe

Ahh well..it was close. Winners are grinners and all that. I knew the stats but they are in the past.

Hard to believe Melbourne lost that game the way they did.

Jack Watts. The guy is hopeless

• Like 1

Oh...My...Gosh!

Ahh well..it was close. Winners are grinners and all that. I knew the stats but they are in the past.

Hard to believe Melbourne lost that game the way they did.

Jack Watts. The guy is hopeless

Next season, the rot was deep rooted, bet 75% of the list since Roos took over will be gone by the start of next season looks like Watts and Grimes will be shifted and a few others should be looking over there shoulders as well, its not that there not much good, it was those first 2 or 3 years so critical in development that wasn't there, remember i had been highly critical of Dean Baily pretty much getting rid of every experienced player within his first 2 seasons in charge ( 75% never played in his team), mind you they had been playing finals footy only 2 seasons before he took over then the next DUD Needle shifted out our best and fairest winner to the Lions then allowed Rivers to move to the Cats....Watts walked into a club that the most experienced player would have been Mark "who" Jamar

The MRP doesn't surprise again.

Firrito, Pavlich charged by MRP for striking

Can anyone explain to me how Firrito's punch to the back of

Buddy's head was careless and not reckless? And low impact.....<deleted>?

Elliot Yeo got 2 weeks down to 1 with a gulty plea for a spoilling attemp that just missed the pill.

The MRP doesn't surprise again.

Firrito, Pavlich charged by MRP for striking

Can anyone explain to me how Firrito's punch to the back of

Buddy's head was careless and not reckless? And low impact.....<deleted>?

Elliot Yeo got 2 weeks down to 1 with a gulty plea for a spoilling attemp that just missed the pill.

The Firrito one doesn't send a good message. Clearly no intention other than to punch Buddy in the head.

• Like 1

Surely we're no longer surprised with such decisions from the MRP?

That was a classic Spud Frawley ear massage...

Should've been looking at a couple of weeks at least, thought it was worse than Yeo's, perhaps because Firrito's a bit of a slug there wasn't any power in the punch? coffee1.gif

• Like 2

Big Mummy gone for the season with his ankle injury!

Gee that's a huge blow.

North Melbourne will be rubbing their hands together.

Mummy, Patful, Phill Davis and possiblly Coniglio all out.

I wonder if GWS can stay in the top 8 now.

Big Mummy gone for the season with his ankle injury!

Gee that's a huge blow.

North Melbourne will be rubbing their hands together.

Mummy, Patful, Phill Davis and possiblly Coniglio all out.

I wonder if GWS can stay in the top 8 now.

Mumford is a huge loss. With their other injuries I think that they will struggle to make the 8.

'Ol mummy is susceptible to injury

GWS and Gold Coast both getting a lot of injuries. A combination of their rosters of very young blokes mixed with some very seasoned blokes?

• Like 1

Well i hope hawks get up tomorrow.

Gazman is making a run and the trophy i got last year looks like being remodelled.facepalm.gif

Chooka did me again in the fantasy so a top 4 finish there seems unlikely as well.

If only the kangaroos could win to help me out.tongue.png

Anyone else having issues with fantasy? again made a change ..mitch clark deleted yet new guy didn't show up when i looked this morning, clark still in....the change from last week went through but late and dout i got his points tally.

Edited by AlexRRR

Tough game to pick tonight

I'm fancying West Coast. I still don't like Richmond too much...Probably more so than Khun Will, but less so than some commentators.

Anyway, West Coast for me, and the start of reeling in and shooting past the current leaders

• Like 2

I'm fancying West Coast. I still don't like Richmond too much...Probably more so than Khun Will, but less so than some commentators.

Anyway, West Coast for me, and the start of reeling in and shooting past the current leaders

Ho your a gambler mr, for some strange reason the Tigers are hot to trott tonight......sense does pick the Eagles.

Ho your a gambler mr, for some strange reason the Tigers are hot to trott tonight......sense does pick the Eagles.

Yeah, Richmond is okay...they could Def do top 8..but i think West Coast is a better team at the moment

Richmond's recent stop start style of play will probably benefit West coast through the midfield anyway.

• Like 1

Yeah, Richmond is okay...they could Def do top 8..but i think West Coast is a better team at the moment

Richmond's recent stop start style of play will probably benefit West coast through the midfield anyway.

How'd you manage to decode what AlexRRR was on about? :P

• Like 2

How'd you manage to decode what AlexRRR was on about? :P

Haha....Eagles lot of games in a short time, not won at the G for a long time Tigers knocked off most or all top 4 teams this year coming off a byee and 4 or 5 wins on the trott, they came back well in that first quarter and just may have fresher legs...

• Like 1

Tigers may have the goods.

But, when the guests take the test

They can show that their the best.

and tonight the Eagles have stolen a line from the Tigers

"never weaken till the final siren goes"

Eagles… just gotta kick some goals..

• Like 1

Richmond have come back and lead by 3 points at half time.

They were rusty in the first quarter.

Martin is having a good game.

Go open a bottle of johnnie walk mr bookman, your going to need it[emoji482]

West Coast have looked better, but fluffed a few shots at goal. Rance was caught ducking. should have been a free. Deledio dropped his knees to milk a free for goal. Martin twice should have been contained from marks/free kicks.

Weagles and the umps are letting Richmond look okay mate.

• Like 2