Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

10 hours ago, Will27 said:

Max Gawn is in doubt Uncle Alex.

West Coast looking for a response after the nightclub debacle.

Danger game for Melbourne.

Melbourne by 148.

Your so right...it is a danger game...we dont put teams to the sword......Leaver and May hold it all up.......

Yes Fj i got my long stay visa after some hiccups so got a visa agent as we know this is another planet....witnessed first hand the brown paper bags going around the office...all done in 3 hrs 15 months....wining the premiership again....

Talk about buying a car...they dont let you leave the Demon dealerships in Melbourne without your deposit......BT50 and not the ex footballer commentator uninterested in selling me a ute ended up with a new civic....well in july...but it didnt help that the nose was sticking out 3 feet from a parking bay hey? I did say there monsters.....

And things move fast with luck assuming they can still smell my money i will be putting down a deposit for a condo in sin city...yes i know....but i cant do BKK for to long these days.....we are so spoilt back home with the Melbourne Demons Football meat pies and a regulated real estate market....noticed the agents playing each other and putting there own little mark ups on the price.....but im a little smarter than the average Parisian slum dweller....whos hooked on chang and bar girls.....chang is nice once a week and i find bar girls extremely ugly....,

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Bringing in a 15 metre rules means another grey area for the umps.

There was one game on the weekend,i can't remember which but a fifty was given and the player ran into the defender on way to the mark.

In the rules that's a 100 metre penalty but it wasn't paid because i presume the ump felt the 1st fifty didn't fit the crime.

And as mentioned the one like the McGovern/Petracca call was classic top side playing bottom side decision,North cop them all the time.

Do you think your Eagles will shuffle in a mid season pick Will? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, farmerjo said:

There was one game on the weekend,i can't remember which but a fifty was given and the player ran into the defender on way to the mark.

In the rules that's a 100 metre penalty but it wasn't paid because i presume the ump felt the 1st fifty didn't fit the crime.

And as mentioned the one like the McGovern/Petracca call was classic top side playing bottom side decision,North cop them all the time.

Do you think your Eagles will shuffle in a mid season pick Will? 

Mate, I'm hoping we can get Jai Culley from the Dandenong Stingrays.

He looks the goods.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Im all in favour of a 15m penalty to come back in.....50 is to expensive for some things....or make it 20.....and get a set of chains on the side...alla NFL so the umps dont need to "work it out"

The D#**cks at AFL house want a faster game then the umps have needed to think faster....haha....think its time for 4 field umps men....so one for the forward 50 one for the defending 50 and 2 split between wings....thats about right....something like that.....sounds like a good deal to me.....

Unlike soccer where 3 or 4 new players can move you up the table AFL needs 8 to 10, North back when the 10 year rule came in went from dwellers in the cellar to 5 grand finals in a row...

Still thinking gutting your list the way the Demons and now North did is foolish, like im watching Ben Brown on the weekend and thinking where was the logic in cutting him? Like did they replace e him? NO...dont start me about the cull around 2010 or what ever that disintegrated us to almost go out of existence.....

And and.....a few years on.....was Gaff staying at Eagles a good move? and if North or Demons had picked him up was it a money down the drain....Lynch...yes yes one flag...tall bean pole but has he really done much for the Tigers....i dont think so....Rewalt is a way better forward in my book.....May.....yes.....made his money mucho grande, Lever? well it was all doom and gloom for  year and 3.....still think hes a bit of a girl......well plays like one....but hey gets results and a good spoiler as well....North chasing that Gaint....threw the BKK bank at him.....who you ask? well i forget so there you are....Chasing high profile free agents is a recipe for a bad cake men.....think my team has done it well and that just getting lucky of course picking up Bennie Brown for a song was icing on the cake hey?

• Like 2

Well men......can the Demons go back to back? 10 in and 10 in the bag....in a few weeks we go into the business end of the season......now i have refrained from being super excited in this prospect....and well aware of the second half of the season blues and surprises.....but who can lift more than Brisbane?

Like maybe the Tigers...but wait...they have Lynch in the team....string bean who's only tall and thats about it....on the ground is like a mud crab...

Cant be better for back to back.....after watching football for eons i know what im seeing....

Cats are gone...may of course throw in a few good games along the way, Cameron....gess the folly of recruiting so called superstars......another with skinny white legs that plays like Lynch...

Like we are not firing.....ho no...most are you know...saving themselves for the finals....they dont want to get injured....ho thanks again Fj for Mr Brown.....he seems better than i thought....

• Like 2