Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

28 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Would of liked to be a fly on the wall down at Arden street.

Not to disappointed with the exodus of the recruiters.

They should of got their marching orders when we took Will Phillips instead of Logan McDonald two seasons a go..

Hope the Saints go easy on us this week.

You were a bit stiff in the tipping Alex but the Tigs did give up a 5 goal lead,i think these days if your in touch with Richmond at half time your a chance with some of their older legs..

I don't know why they were asking for a fifty at the end.

Test for the Dees this week,will certainly be some pace on in this one.

Would be nice to see the Eagles get up so we get 1st pick back in the MSD.

Think it will all come down to percentage FJ.

I'm hoping we can hang on and get pick number 1.

I want Jai Culley.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, farmerjo said:

Spewing,missed the 2nd half on tv with internet probs.

Managed the last quarter on the radio but not the same as the come back had already been made in the 3rd.

By the sounds of it on radio Narrm had already headed down to the beach for recovery.

I just about was forgetting what its like to loose..........reality check...just like Chang "Espresso" Asian Blend larger.....coffee infused beer" its different.....thats for sure....sitting here dateless feeling like ummm thats what you get sleeping with the air con on...well i dont it cause i can sleep with out aircon on but the locals cant....means i got a chill and not recovered....so double whammy of pooeeee today so the Chang "espresso" was tried tonight....well it at least like the loss by the narr who? who changed our name? i got lost there...anyway its like a coffee bean....fresh and you bite it then quickly followed by larger...its darker too....kinda ok.....i have classic in the fridge and in the freezer next is "cold brew" Chang...if you haven't guessed i like Chang....the espresso is a nice can by the way....and close to the yank pint size too....i did complain in Hooters last trip about there ummm small pint....when the lovelys said ho no sir its a pint so i googled and found out the American pint and the English pint are around 100 grams different so there you are....ps the Singapore Hooter girls are waaaaaay better.....bit like the Demons coming up short today....Simon wont mind and you can bet Chocco will be in there ears all week...so watch out Swans next week....

Poor WILL.......Dogs had to show there top 4 today....and ...goooooo the Suns.....anyway i had no such luck with the internet today Fj......

• Like 2

On 5/28/2022 at 8:24 AM, Will27 said:

Think it will all come down to percentage FJ.

I'm hoping we can hang on and get pick number 1.

I want Jai Culley.

You got your wish Will.

I'm pretty happy with our result picking up a defender.

Surprised we didn't take a 2nd pick,with all the nominations you would think there was something to work with in the list.

• Like 2

On 6/2/2022 at 9:09 AM, Will27 said:

The rebuild has officially begun FJ.

I thought we might've taken a 2nd pick as well.

culley.jpg

From your favourite scribe today mate....

West Coast mid-season draftee Jai Culley has famously gone from working in a chicken shop to playing for West Coast, surely one of the most tragic tales in sport.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

What a great win by the Swans. Pity I changed my tip before the game. Very happy though. I like young Chad Warner. I think he may go well in the future.

Cracking game of footy on a Saturday night Rip.

Melbourne look a touch vulnerable without May IMO.

Warner will be a jet.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

That add for a tip truck.....hey alpha.....baaaa.....baaaaa....booooo booooooo....click on it to get rid of it and 5 seconds later another is back....well almost time to say good bye from posting in here men...you know we had to put up with morons in here some 5 ys ago then jumping pages now friggs vids that block your writing...were not all on 27 inch screens Death Vader....wonder of ie will police me and make it disappear....check back tomorrow....and i am on topic...the topic is that vid is creating a problem posting about AFL inn the footy thread... 

• Like 1

Awwwww...boys will be boys......well now were going down the drain.....May out another week......cant believe he was a  captain off an AFL club once......

Gawn in a press interview has kept it together.....the snarling press trying to pick holes in it all.....gees,.......

Wobbling Demons go into the Pie game hugh underdogs.....how many goals in fellas?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, tassydevil said:

No sweat Alex. the Dees are just getting second wind????

Just between you and me wasnt it like this last year at this time?

Around rounds 11 to 15 we were looking like wobbly old Thai semi trailers with dirty filters spewing out black soot....its to get good odds mr....money in the bank.....put a bob on them for a flag win ......safer that crypto....

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Awwwww...boys will be boys......well now were going down the drain.....May out another week......cant believe he was a  captain off an AFL club once......

Gawn in a press interview has kept it together.....the snarling press trying to pick holes in it all.....gees,.......

Wobbling Demons go into the Pie game hugh underdogs.....how many goals in fellas?

The bookies have Demons $1.45 and Collingwood $2.79. They are not the underdogs

• Haha 1