Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

58 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Mr Uncle Will......how do you get watchafl through your team? Of course i haven't signed up as yet as im still in the land of milk and honey....

Uncle Alex

Go to Melbourne footy club website.

Look under membership packages and you will find it under International Digital.

It's $179.

Don't thank me, you'll only embarrass me????

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Seriously, has there been another side who continually gets kissed on the dick by the umps as much as the Bulldogs?

Wondered what you where on about Will so looked at the AFL site.

Jeez i thought it was wednesday,1st game i've missed in ages.????

Picked the winner though????

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Will27 said:

Seriously, has there been another side who continually gets kissed on the dick by the umps as much as the Bulldogs?

It was a little bit shocking hey?.....number 2 for the Dogs was in the receiving end of a gift....actually i was scratching my head at times....wonder where Rip is? must have had heart failure watching....

Meanwhile back at the ranch........North's golden boy refugee Ben Brown is out due to protocol assuming that means he's been around someone with corvid....so the Weed is in tonight 49 goals in 49 games plays his 50th tonight since 2016....time to step up and man up fella....clock is counting down....@ 24....just hang with Egg Jackson fella maybe some of that star dust will stick to ya.....

Big danger game here men....Bombers always extra dangerous when backs to the wall.....

• Like 2

What a yawn the game was last night....if it wasnt my team i would have fell asleep.......its nice to be sitting on the other end for a change...you know the story...look like poo, players appearing lazy etc then just as you need something a bit of class steps up bangs in a few then go back to sleep till the last 15 min then put them away....

Feel sorry for Essendon supporters (well NOT...who could forget the 17 years straight of  beltings at Windy Hill) who were lead up the merry race thinking they could pull it off after being 0-2 and sure they actually looked good in stages but....Stringer is a lazy boy, honestly i would have jetted him to the Saints last year and pay his salary....

As in keeping with my promise i wont hang it on Simon....well after all theres nothing to complain about yet.....but when that time comes my mouth will be shut....

Like Demon defence is like rickety fellas....only May is the constant down there, and lets just say he looks like he still got a bit of a hang over....Smith...44.....gees early well lets say i get weak at the knees when he goes near the ball....hes either going to look like superman or Mr Magoo, Hunt 29...played a bit in defence last year was upended and turfed out 2/3rds in gees didnt he do some shockers early.....Bowey 17.....well he did a couple of unthinkables like hes been super reliable and an upgrade and a little general in defence spot on with both feet and hands....still he looked like he had been out on the town the night before.....Tomlinson...think hes 32....well....lets sat except for Bowie no defender has impressed 3 games in.....was running around like a chook with its head cut off.........its seems they switched Brashaw to half back thank goad but hey Jordans pretty good too....both worked hard.....anyway the defence i noticed when they got together after an early onslaught was like May was the only premiership defender among them....was scary.....

Star dust Egg must have been sitting next to the Weed as he baged 4 and could have had 6, dont know how there going to manage it but Weed should be getting game time....Egg Jackson had a below average game but a few times that magic came out.... you would swear he is an Australian native by speed and grace....

Chris Petracca had an off night....kicks the goal of the year, was touched, before and after into the stands....Gawn.......gees if you want to get us now is the time.....look the whole team look like there hung over.....

Port next week.....well there in disarray 0-3 Thus night in Adelaide ....danger danger Will Robinson...... I mean they wont be able to swallow the after siren loss to the Crows....Kochie will be spitting fire all this week.....

• Like 2

What  a come back by Geelong. Well done. Off topic It has been freezing here in Phayao to day. We had wind and drizzle all day. Never been so cold in April in 11 years. How is Chiang Rai Will and Scea?

Edited by ripstanley
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ripstanley said:

What  a come back by Geelong. Well done. Off topic It has been freezing here in Phayao to day. We had wind and drizzle all day. Never been so cold in April in 11 years. How is Chiang Rai Will and Scea?

It's been bitterly cold today.

Not much rain but strong winds.

• Like 2

Something to make us smile Will.

I took a punt on your Eagles but should of known better.

Was thinking a forward line of Kennedy,Darling,Ryan,Jones,Petrachelle and Langdon would still be pretty potent but it wasn't.????

I sat through the Kangas,Lions game hoping for a glimse of something.

Was men v boys in the end.

Edited by farmerjo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Something to make us smile Will.

I took a punt on your Eagles but should of known better.

Was thinking a forward line of Kennedy,Darling,Ryan,Jones,Petrachelle and Langdon would still be pretty potent but it wasn't.????

I sat through the Kangas,Lions game hoping for a glimse of something.

Was men v boys in the end.

Yes mate

Won the 50 over comp, BBL, Shield and the ladies BBL.

Not a bad year.

Mate, we had 10 first starters out.

Including our whole starting midfield of Yeo, Shuey, Kelly and Sheed.

Makes it hard.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Will27 said:

Mate, we had 10 first starters out.

Including our whole starting midfield of Yeo, Shuey, Kelly and Sheed.

Makes it hard.

Yes not easy.

I did figure in no Darcy,Mundy,Fyfe and Serong for the Dockers.

I thought McGovern and Hurn were stellar down back and Gaff in the 1st half.

Edited by farmerjo

On 3/31/2022 at 6:11 PM, Will27 said:

The Dockers with 42 to 14 free kicks tonight,Razor must of wanted to get out of the ground in one piece.

Besides that super games of footy so far this week.

• Like 2