VIDEO: Chinese tourist caught stealing camera from Spanish couple in Chiang Mai

webfact

57 minutes ago, anchadian said:

Didn't a British man recently find a mobile intending to find its owner, and got about 10 days in detention for doing so.

Yes in jail they cut of his dreadlocks and he only was released after his family paid 800,000 bht. 

Edited by Destiny1990
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No No No, hes not chinese, hes a Farang who looks chinese because the picture was taken in the wrong light and on the wrong angle, chinese are a protected species in thailand, they dont do that only farangs, thailand must apologise to the chinese government for this huge mistake.

Well, there was little misunderstanding from the Chinese gentleman from the moment he saw the go-pro to the minute he had it concealed under his shirt obscuring the theft (Yup!) with his hat.

I can only imagine the only reason he wasn't arrested was either the Spanish couple didn't want to press charges or that they weren't privy to the CCTV footage and didn't get the full picture.

There are times I wish the laws of the person's nationality were used against them; this is one of those times for me.