Indian hospitalized after walking into glass door in Pattaya

webfact

Indian hospitalized after walking into glass door in Pattaya

1pm.jpg

Picture: Pattaya Update News

Mystery surrounds why an Indian tourist walked into a glass door at a Pattaya villa in the early hours of this morning.

Pattaya Update News reported that Sawang Boriboon rescue attended the scene at the property in Soi 6 on Pratumnak Hill. It was 4 am. 

There they found Vishesh Goyal, 28, and a lot of broken glass. The Indian was covered in cuts and blood and was patched up before being rushed to hospital. 

58766097_1038094763048525_8066424575933546496_n.jpg

Picture: Pattaya Update News

The only evidence was given by friends of the victim who said they had all been drinking at the pool. Then Mr Goyal went to his room and there was the sound of breaking glass. 

What a man in motorcycle helmet and goggles was doing at the scene was also largely unexplained. 

Source: Pattaya Update News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-04-30

7 hours ago, Rimmer said:

What a man in motorcycle helmet and goggles was doing at the scene was also largely unexplained. 

Roy "chubby" Brown doing a "spot" for the gents perhaps........:clap2:

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

Why are there no safety standards enforced here regarding glass doors.

The glass should either be tempered, or laminated, either of which would have prevented these injuries.

You can even buy car windscreens here that are not laminated.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lucius verus said:

Sliding glass doors have always been enemy No1 for drunks.

There are many obstacles out there that are hazardous to drunks. I have more than one 'drinking accident' scar caused by me walking into or falling onto something I was too pissed to notice. Thankfully only minor scars, so I guess I have been fairly fortunate.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

You can even buy car windscreens here that are not laminated.

Wow, that just beggars belief. It makes you wonder about the standards of other parts such as tyres, seatbelts, and brakes.

2 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Wow, that just beggars belief. It makes you wonder about the standards of other parts such as tyres, seatbelts, and brakes.

Its shocking stuff, however they did warn me that the reason it was so cheap was because its not laminated and they also screwed their nose up when telling me, that was quite a good warning as well, but then they also had them in stock, so they can't think that little of them. I don't know about tires and seat belts are not generally replaced so little chance for fakes, however brakes can be for sure, I came across some brake pads for a hilux that were made in Turkey, they felt rough like a piece of sandpaper, never seen anything like it, obviously not real and very cheap.

• Like 1

first thing i done on my condo was put stickers on the sliding pation doors as when the sun shines , one cannot see there is glass there, so a visitor might walk into them, or an excited kid, wanting a swim, at the pool,

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Why are there no safety standards enforced here regarding glass doors.

The glass should either be tempered, or laminated, either of which would have prevented these injuries.

I've lost count of the times that I've travelled on an inter city bus which had huge cracks the entire width of the window.  Perfect guillotine. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rimmer said:

As he is wearing rubber surgical gloves in the attached picture one would assume he is a medical first responder on a motor cycle. 

TPV Paramedic???

If you look at his shoulder bag it seems to have a TPV badge on it.

• Like 1

At my wardrobe I have sliding doors with mirror glass. I always wanted to replace them with mirrors that are laminated or tempered mirror glass. So far I couldn't find this here in Pattaya. Anybody an idea where I could get it.?