Local elections deliver Brexit bashing for Britain's May and opposition

rooster59

4 minutes ago, bomber said:

you seem to be an expert on all matters junkie,maybe thats why you live in a country whose inhabitants have mastered the art of extracting money from individuals from other nations,very strange imo

So where are you....?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bomber said:

iam sitting in my living room,next question

Where, you pointed out stuff regarding folk living in LOS, I live in LOS so I presume I come under your comment and you live in a perfect country in every respect....You can tell us you know, I won't reveal your name ......????

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

I see it the same way.
3 years was fumbled on Brexit.
What came out?
Only economic damage and social discord.
Which advantages or which important milestones towards a positive Brexit have been realized so far?
I can only see 3 years of wasted time and tons of money / assets / economic relations / social peace were burnt.
It makes no sense to continue riding a dead horse.
From this dead horse the UK should get off.

Well, 

I hope a loss of 38% should give the Tories the final Wake up call. 

The EP election will be a coming desaster. I wonder what will happen to TM.

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Where, you pointed out stuff regarding folk living in LOS, I live in LOS so I presume I come under your comment and you live in a perfect country in every respect....You can tell us you know, I won't reveal your name ......????

i live in the mighty Eng urr land as i have stated many times on here

3 minutes ago, transam said:

you may come under my comment or you may not,it depends,iam not sure what you are getting at

Just now, bomber said:

you may come under my comment or you may not,it depends,iam not sure what you are getting at

Just wondering why a bloke that lives in England is posting daily about Brexit in LOS....Can you give me a reason...I find it a bit strange, would have thought your efforts would be best placed with your English locals...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, transam said:

Just wondering why a bloke that lives in England is posting daily about Brexit in LOS....Can you give me a reason...I find it a bit strange, would have thought your efforts would be best placed with your English locals...

i often wonder why folks living in thailand take such an interest in where germany gets its gas from,youth unemployment in spain,gramms and kilograms in the UK,the Italian PM having a spat with some EU official in Brussels i could go on,as for english locals i barely use facebook,and never had an istogram or twitter account,ive been a member on here for many years and a couple of other forums as i was a regular visitor to thailand over the years,and by the way i didnt vote in the referendum either.

7 hours ago, malagateddy said:

B of E..one of the biggest liars re project fear b4 the ref.
No doubt once again trying to look after their finsncially well healed friends.
Cairney is ex gkodman sachs I believe

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

the next one and the one after and the one after and the one after will probably be also,i guess that rules Tommy out then ????   btw dont ever come the grammar police with me again.

Some off topic posts trying to hijack the topic have been removed, who a poster is and where he lives has nothing to do with you or with the topic.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

They lost a thousand ,greens got 60 wow and the lib dems always do well in local elections just to not vote for the other partys ,but when "real" elections come they are nowhere , its because May did not give us Brexit the cons got a kicking , .

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

They lost a thousand ,greens got 60 wow and the lib dems always do well in local elections just to not vote for the other partys ,but when "real" elections come they are nowhere , its because May did not give us Brexit the cons got a kicking , .

LIbDems do well because they target effort into winnable seats, easier to target seats where they came a close second, council seats are easier as they contain about a quarter of the electorate of a constituency, also for a council election turnout is lower, but winning council elections is the first rung up the ladder, and the LibDems have fallen off the ladder many times but each time they tend to climb higher.

If there were a general election in the next few weeks the euphoria of the council elections would follow through, the old lie of the two major parties "a vote for the Liberals is a wasted vote" just will not stick... now that most voters are sick of both the two larger parties.

The new parties may have some support but it will be uniform across the country and highly unlikely to make any breakthroughs anytime soon, particularly as in the FPTP system they just will not have the organisation or expertise to target seats.   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Yea Right ,keep on dreaming . May lost 1000 seats because she did not give us Brexit .

And the Lib Dems gained 350 seats because? And UKIP got annihilated because?

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, bomber said:

my street hasnt been taken over by anybody,my village has a population of about 3500 ive lived here 51 years and as far as i know there arernt any eastern europeans, there are 1 or 2 black households but they look decent folks,one pakistani food store again decent folks,the main oversea's folks 2-3 households are actually white south africans and again decent folks,farage and tommy were talking rubbish,i agree there are a few hot spots around the UK but not enough to merit the brexit calamity.

Seems then you know nothing about the "hot spots" that voters do...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, transam said:

Seems then you know nothing about the "hot spots" that voters do...

the hot spots are mainly in london,if you hadnt noticed capitol cities always have a more diverse population, now we really are going back to basics

2 hours ago, soalbundy said:

and then go back to rejoining the EU with red faces and worst conditions.

If article 50 were revoked we wouldn't "rejoin" the EU, we'd stay in it. Conditions wouldn't change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bomber said:

the hot spots are mainly in london,if you hadnt noticed capitol cities always have a more diverse population, now we really are going back to basics

You really should get out more. Take a tour of you country...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, transam said:

No more strange than a person who has lived in Thailand for many years posting about Brexit.

2 hours ago, bomber said:

like her or loath her she is still your last slim chance of getting some form of brexit,gove,bojo and JRM will run to the hills and hide rather than be tory party leader,they have made their money and dont want the hassle,if/when may goes the tories will put in place someone who states clearly they want to revoke A50 

Your opinion. Of course I disagree. But what's new there?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

You really should get out more. Take a tour of you country...

says the man probably sitting in an issan flea pit,i expect to be left the UK for good within 6-8 months,going to that terrible EU place thats warmer than the UK and where eating and drink cost less than half of the UK cost ????  you can also just about add thailand to the list

• Haha 1