what the hell are they doing now

bullying behavour how can this be any thoughts on this 

my condo in phitsanulok was built about 15 years ago we had a area inside the front door with a big table and chairs where people sat and waited for a taxi looked at there computer or phone and read the papers that were supplied every day on a stick but now somone has started a shop in the residents reading waiting area renting an area to sell cold drinks from there fridge selling food in a bag and raw eggs water in plastic bottles chips cakes you name it while looking after there small noisy children they say there is nothing i can do the place smells bad and the stuff is not removed each day it just stays uncovered in the area 

in a. newer condo i understand that you can not sell anything in a common area they pay 500bart for the area the fridge sits on a month and they have had an electricty meter that the fridge runs on but the cook rice run a fan and heat hot water on the condo power they have taken over the area its not the quiet place to read anymore 

how  can this be please help me understand this unfair behaviour 

Edited by padoo

1 minute ago, baansgr said:

Who they paying tbe rent to? Who says there is nothing you can do?

2 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Who they paying tbe rent to? Who says there is nothing you can do?

the building manager says if people who own the condo rooms want it they get it aparently they vote on a site called LINE 

Just now, padoo said:

the building manager says if people who own the condo rooms want it they get it aparently they vote on a site called LINE 

they pay the money for renting the space for the fridge to the office in the condo 

Just now, padoo said:

58 minutes ago, OneEyedPie said:

I have an overwhelming sense of déjà vu.  

i own 5 rooms. and 2 shops in the building 

who said anything about renting only you

keep up 

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

So after posting several times you should know from this you rent they own they have the say.

Best you move the only one causing disharmony is you.

troll

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, padoo said:

who said anything about renting only you

keep up 

I'm trying to keep up but it's quite difficult when you attribute a quote to me that wasn't mine.

Is the extended summer heat partly responsible for your outrage at a mom and pop stall?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bizarre posts, the OP seems very exercised over what appears superficially to be a minor matter. If the owners have taken a vote on Line to allow this 'shop', and they have followed procedure according to the condo's articles, then it would appear the OP has no recourse, but perhaps I have read his posts wrongly?

Edited by PerkinsCuthbert
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

the OP seems very exercised over what appears superficially to be a minor matter.

A few photos of the offending shop / stall / table, whatever it is, might help.  Maybe one during opening hours and one when closed.

Could you post these, padoo?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, padoo said:

how  can this be please help me understand this unfair behaviour 

This is how it can be...

5 hours ago, padoo said:

How is that "unfair behaviour"?  If the majority of the owners voted for it, it is you who is being unfair trying to go against the vote.

• Like 2

It completely unfair, if it is common property.

change of use requires a legal procedure as set out in the condominium act. Not some arbitrary unaudited vote on the line app.

voting requires signatures.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OneEyedPie said:

You've lost me, padoo.

Is this new stall really that bad?  Or is it that your sensibilities have been offended due to your hatred of change?  I mean you only have to pass the stall and assume you don't have to climb over it and once in your apartment then there's no discernable difference to your usual contented residential life?

yes it is terrible and not peaceful as a reading place used to be 

25 minutes ago, huawei said:

It completely unfair, if it is common property.

change of use requires a legal procedure as set out in the condominium act. Not some arbitrary unaudited vote on the line app.

voting requires signatures.

yes you are right thankyou 

3 minutes ago, padoo said:

yes you are right thankyou 

the problem also is the manager owns 50 percent of the building 

and the person making the shop ln common area is on the committee 

5 minutes ago, padoo said:

troll 

Calm down, padoo.  I know, the weather is getting to us all.

Some photos would be great to give us a flavour of the changes you've experienced.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, padoo said:

whatever

Can you elaborate on what's upsetting you, padoo.  It's all quite sketchy to be honest. 

Some bullet points breaking down the various indignities would be most appreciated.  

3 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

Is this common area shop competing with yours?

3 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

Is this common area shop competing with yours?

yes but that is not the point 

8 minutes ago, OneEyedPie said:

What do you sell in your shop, padoo?  And is it a shop, stall or table?

a licensed restaurant 

its not about competition its the vibe or bullying