Wife angry about visible penis bulge

SteveK

Just now, geoffbezoz said:

Silk underwear is cool and will provide a bit more modesty perhaps.

Never tried it, but sounds good. I only have my English underwear which is far too hot for Isaan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

The "thinly-veiled I pack a large lunch" post of the week award goes to...

It's not even big! It's just that she reckons she can see it all the time!

I don't want to reduce the length which seems very normal to me. It's the girth which she seems to complain about the most - I am not willing to undergo surgery just because she doesn't want other people to be able to see the outline of my genitals when wearing shorts.

• Haha 1

Is it true that:

1 - Thai women are embarrassed by being with their farang husband if there is a bulge in the shorts, especially if around friends and family in the village?

(I suspect not - just another excuse to cause a stupid argument)

2 - Thai women hate men with thicker penises?

(Showing me her wrist and complaining just makes me feel confused and ashamed, even though she is bigger than the average Thai lady her wrist is pretty damn small).

Edited by SteveK
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Complain about how small her tits are to get back at her, or how dark her skin is, see how that goes

agree, i usually respond to personally critical comments with one of my own, they soon stop.

She has a choice: complain about you having too much hardware or too little...Tell her to choose her battles carefully in life.  Cannot have it both ways.  Like complaining about having too much, or too little money.  Tell her to take it or leave,  But choose one horse and ride it!  (Pun either intended or not - your/her choice)

• Like 2

Throughout my life, women have told me it was too small. Now she's saying it's too big, and after coming back from Europe after a 7 month trip she is now telling me that she is scared of it. Sounds like a joke but I don't know what I can do.

I suspect that it is a ruse to cause an argument.

Edited by SteveK

This is like not printing when you concealed carry.    Certain patterns are better at not printing than others,  and certain kinds of fabric.   Basic black is good,    My wife used to give me grief for walking around in boxer briefs and nothing else.    Last time I did,  it was 116 * ambient and she didn't say a word.  

I heard that there is a law about being required to wear underwear while driving?    <deleted> kind of fun is that?  

My question was, has anyone heard of Thais being offended by being able to make out the outline of a penis through shorts because I think my wife is being deliberately awkward?

I suspect that she is making it up as she goes along.

Edited by SteveK