Thai women and open relationships

Hal65

" where I'm faithful and the girl sleeps around. "

Just wondering if this could actually work long-term.

Seems to me jealous, disdain, 'why am i just an ATM', what do the other guys (or guy) look like and how old and fit, how rich they are would creep into the picture sooner or later.

18 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Can't believe you asked that as long you have money it would last as such.

A long term relationship and you want someone else has to be secret very secret.

The way I read it....he doesn't want someone else....he wants her to have other lovers? (There are websites where that can be arranged).

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with having your cake and eating it too, the same applies to her, suffice to say as long as this is agreed to in the beginning of the relationship and boundaries are formed if one or both feel uncomfortable with certain things, and as long as you stick to them, you shouldn't have an issue.

Having sex with others while married is healthy as far as I am concerned and having the wife join in now and again with another female is even better, although not as often as I would like.

Each to their own, whatever makes you "both" happy, not anyone else's business, although they will knock you for it.

To answer your question, it has worked for us for 12 years, no issues, just stick to the boundaries.

• Like 2

a couple that I knew, married for about 25 years and happy as can be, have a simple rule:
home after 4 a.m. some issues like flying saucers,
after 5 a.m. Divorce.

they were happy together all their life

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dotpoom said:

The way I read it....he doesn't want someone else....he wants her to have other lovers? (There are websites where that can be arranged).

He would like to watch you mean I guess. ????

• Haha 1

Have good friend who had an open marriage. His wife f@$led up our business partnership sleeping with Thai partner. Then she lost all his assets through gambling and secret loans. Then she met a guy with money and left him. Now he is in a 1 room joint with his ass hanging out while she has moved on to new partner and life.....  

On 5/31/2019 at 8:40 AM, Hal65 said:

I am in Pattaya so my choices are to have a mutually agreed open relationship, or a relationship where I'm faithful and the girl sleeps around. 

I'm quite confused about your question – you faithful, and the girl(s) sleeping with other men????? – I know a huge number of girls and ladies here, where it is exactly like that, often the man won't even need to ask for it...:whistling:

"Mutually agreed open relationships" are indeed also possible, but often require you to contribute financially to the various relationships – mostly on daily basis...???? – however, in some cases you might find a girl saying that "a man cannot eat the same dish every day", the girl might even share some of the additional dishes...????

The first mentioned case works in numerous cases – however, in some cases it eventually crash, but that is mainly when its not cleared clear enough in advance...:unsure: – the second instance can also work, even quite well from experience, if you have [financial] power enough to take care of that many ladies...????