Brit left with fractured skull after Thai thugs "teach him a lesson for interfering"

1 hour ago, BestB said:

And I hope he grows some balls so if he decides to help again he will fight back and at least go down swinging not waing or begging .

what he did was the right thing to do and most of you should learn from it, sadly he could not hold his own.

as for 3 punks, let them come across some else with more balls and they might be taught lesson themselves 

"And I hope he grows some balls so if he decides to help again he will fight back and at least go down swinging not waing or begging."

Nonsense - in the next paragraph you say he did the right thing, and "most of you should learn from it" Learn what exactly?

The only things to be learned here are stay out of confrontations between Thais - don't interfere as all parties will turn on you. and secondly, the only thing that the 3 punks will learn is from 6 other punks!

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

To be fair , hes got numerous head injuries , been on a long journey , spent the night in hospital and is probably hung over as well 

This can add up to 10 years, not 20 .

5 hours ago, SammyT said:

The irony is not lost on me of Brit commenters on here acting like thuggish street violence is the domain of only Thais when the same happens in their country just as often and many other western societies. 

A few years back in Edmonton,Canada a Thai guy got stabbed while,yup,trying to break up a fight between white guys. The sad thing is that he was a contract worker and was going back to Thailand in only 2 days, tragically he died.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, shady86 said:

Why thugs here dont have balls to go one on one? Oh, they are born without balls... 

Because they are <deleted> animals. Never will they do one on one.

Because they can't fight..

• Like 2

I had a Thai lady crash her motorcycle into my opposite neighbours wall, drunk as a skunk, while I was watering my garden one day.

I just watched over the wall and let the Thais deal with it.

The reason being a farang friend of mine some years earlier had assisted a Thai lady at the scene of an accident and had subsequently been accused of molestation several hours afterwards when the family found out the only person to help was a farang. 

It didn't in that case go anywhere but a lesson learnt. 

• Like 2

How many of you TVF memebers have seen this a few million times: foreigner gets beaten by a village of Thais?  Come on, admit it!  All the dam time.  Welcome to the land of smiles.  Here we go again.  So sick of it! Encourages vigilantism.  I have zero patience left.  Yeah, I know.  Some of you are telling me what I know...walk away.  Not my problem and that is what I do...

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

Nobody cares whether the irony is lost on you or not. 

Most posters on here will just see a vindictive and childish verbal attack on Brits.

All for one minute of petty publication of your immature, personal dislikes…...

No, no, he's quite right.

But if he says it again us Brits will kick his head right in. ????

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, sambum said:

"And I hope he grows some balls so if he decides to help again he will fight back and at least go down swinging not waing or begging."

Nonsense - in the next paragraph you say he did the right thing, and "most of you should learn from it" Learn what exactly?

The only things to be learned here are stay out of confrontations between Thais - don't interfere as all parties will turn on you. and secondly, the only thing that the 3 punks will learn is from 6 other punks!

Yes he did the right thing by helping , but he needs to grow balls to fight back.