Where to find animal feed in Thailand

Hi 

I am new to this forum, so I have been looking to buy animal feeds in thailand (anywhere in Thailand). I have tried Alibaba, but none of them replied (I literally tried almost all supplier and noone replied) after my inquiries in Alibaba, I got emails from people trying to sell the item to me without any website.

Many of them tried giving me their Company Regristration number, I have done my research. I couldnt find any of those numbers to be real.

One in particular gave me the website to find their number there: dbd-go-thdbdwebthaii.com/index.html

I feel skeptical with this website, and I couldnt confirm if this is the real website to check their number or not.

Im still trying to find any Supplier with Legitimate Company.

If you are willing to help me the items I require:

Soybean Meal

Corn Gluten Meal

Meat Bone Meal

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum.

Thanks!

Fransiscus

• Sad 1

As cooked said your local feed supplier can provide soya bean meal without any problem, not cheap 20 baht plus /kg. Corn Gluten Meal not easy to find, I think the big feed companies use it, all imported, the odds of you buying it from them are remote.

Meat bone meal, it is available, often used by feed companies in they mineral mixes.

If I may ask what stock are you feeding? they are alternate feedstuffs that are readily available in Thailand,

11 hours ago, kickstart said:

As cooked said your local feed supplier can provide soya bean meal without any problem, not cheap 20 baht plus /kg. Corn Gluten Meal not easy to find, I think the big feed companies use it, all imported, the odds of you buying it from them are remote.

Meat bone meal, it is available, often used by feed companies in they mineral mixes.

If I may ask what stock are you feeding? they are alternate feedstuffs that are readily available in Thailand,

Hi yes, do you have any idea where I could find them? Since I dont speak Thai and have been there once with a tour, it would be a great difficulty for me to find the right one. 

But if the local is supplying for the price of 20-30 baht, it is very expensive, I am looking for 40 ton of it with the price of 200-250$ per ton.

I am using it for Chicken Feed here in Indonesia.

Thank you for the reply.

2 hours ago, Fransiscus said:

Hi yes, do you have any idea where I could find them? Since I dont speak Thai and have been there once with a tour, it would be a great difficulty for me to find the right one. 

But if the local is supplying for the price of 20-30 baht, it is very expensive, I am looking for 40 ton of it with the price of 200-250$ per ton.

I am using it for Chicken Feed here in Indonesia.

Thank you for the reply.

Your price of 200-250$ /ton in Thai baht that is@250 $/ton is 7500 baht /ton, no way will you find soya at that price here in Thailand, and a lot of soya in Thailand is imported have been told it comes from China,

It looks to me if China is going to be your best source.

Or look on the internet for chicken feed rations with low amounts of soya.