Why do Thai people ask my GF how much $ I send her?

Elkski

So how much did you send her? 

Nobody is asking this to my wife. Only 1 time in some YouTube comment someone asked how much I bought her. 

Edited by Tayaout
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems talking about how much money people "earn" is not unusual with Thais. Taxi drivers asked me how much I earn and I ask them how much they earn. I asked several Thais in different jobs and it seems for most of them it's normal to talk about that. I never had a reaction like: How dare you ask.

And about your cooking and cleaning and whatever. A maid cost 300B a day, that's almost 40B per hour. You can figure out yourself how much value your home work has.

But in my opinion it's not the same. Yes to ask about the Income that's normal. But not how much you send to your GF! It's not the same

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Where does that knowledge come from?

My girlfriend also puts some of my staff in bags or boxes and I never find it without her. But for me it seems she just want to put it away out of sight. I never suspected a deeper logic behind her behavior.

Just a personal experience, where my clothes changed places every week, and suddenly I realised I was stuck in a marriage where all my clothes for the day, was picked and served by my wife, all my food was made by her, even she had full time work her self. Every sunday I had to get out of house, and it was a full day cleaning the house. And a couple of gf before and after also managed my clothes, packing when travelling, served me coffe in the morning and made all the food. Cleaning have been so so with some of them, and logic organized  tidiness as well. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

Please don't tell me that she cleaned the windows.......

One, actually did, yes, but she had a german school before me, and made my life much easier, and with less headick

16 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Oh, you bad bad man, she is different, you know

She's sooo different, loves him too much and a foreigner writes the letters for her. I miss you too much, can't wait to see you again...

They're only in for the money, aren't they? lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tagged said:

An asian woman is supposed to take care of her husband, make him helpless in his home, make sure he do not find anything himself. Serving coffe in the morning and make food, clean dishes

That would be last century thinking

• Sad 1