Wife of unfaithful Thai husband says it with words - scribbled on his pick-up

webfact

5 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Insulting a water monitor can get you 5-7 years in jail and a 100,000bt fine should have called him a water vaper for correctness ???? 

I agree and a bit rough on the poor water monitor if you ask me. The only ones I have seen are lazing peacefully beside a pond, not causing anyone any harm ????

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Posters who both knew the people involved and who didn't know them called for the wife to display a bit of "jai yen yen" (calm).

She did display calm, just a marker used not a screwdriver !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Sanook decided to Vaseline out some of the worst of it. 

Where has the idiom 'Vaseline out' suddenly come from?

No sign of it on a Google search, so presumably somebody at 'Sanook' thinks that idioms can be created by just picking two words and putting them together.

What a complete plastic keyring.

Vaseline>> they being ironic perhaps, as Vaseline used to used as personal lubricant prior to Glyde/KY etc.

Subject>> cheating

Edited by RJRS1301

13 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

That's what I thought , he will be all day eradicating the Thai script before going out tonight with no rear lights.

Who needs rear lights when you're driving straight ahead?!?! Falang thing too mutch. 

18 hours ago, CharlieH said:

He doesnt want to be falling asleep anywhere near her in future thats for sure. Atleast the ducks will get fed..????

This is a far better solution. Also, she may have thought of cutting off his willie but was worried about it being too small to find in the dark.

15 hours ago, marquis22 said:

I agree and a bit rough on the poor water monitor if you ask me. The only ones I have seen are lazing peacefully beside a pond, not causing anyone any harm ????

Go yo youtube and search for water monitor tesco......or water monitor thailand....

They even try to get into houses..