Johnson warns EU against any 'Napoleonic' tariffs in no-deal Brexit

snoop1130

1 hour ago, petemoss said:

Children playing at politics. Boris would fit in well with them.

on the contrary we would have done the same with adolph hitler and these bums deserve all they get ..unscrupulous scumbags

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, 3NUMBAS said:

quote from nigel farage ..today

Heard some say that Brexit MEPs were “disrespectful” today.

I’ll tell you what is disrespectful — taking the ancient nation states of Europe and turning it into one country with its own anthem and flag, without ever asking for permission!

Ok, he’s crazy now. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CanterbrigianBangkoker said:

I don't know - why don't we go back to the late 80s and ask the USSR? ????

As a dyed in the wool lifelong Tory nationalist, you can see the comparison between the USSR and the EU. Thankfully most of us see little or no comparison.

The EU wan't imposed on us, we begged and pleaded to be allowed to join. In 1975 we had a referendum, the result of which was to remain in the EU by a majority of 2 to 1. Where's our democratic right?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

If the Brexit party were as opposed to the EU and all it's works, including the parliament, as they would have us believe, they would not have turned their backs.

They would not have turned up at all!

The same as Sinn Fein do with the HOC.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, petemoss said:
8 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

If the Brexit party were as opposed to the EU and all it's works, including the parliament, as they would have us believe, they would not have turned their backs.

They would not have turned up at all!

The same as Sinn Fein do with the HOC.

Indeed, and as a result Sinn Fein MPs do not receive an MP's salary.

I have no time for PIRA's mouthpiece, but in this they are at least adhering to their beliefs; unlike Farage and his Brexit party hypocrites.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, vogie said:

They can believe what they want, in reality they are turning Europe into a Federal nation with it's own national anthem and flag, without consulting anyone.

Apart from the governments of the member states, who have to agree unanimously to any and all such changes. So whilst a member, we have a veto.

Of course, Farage and his cronies don't want you to know that.

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

BTW, I don't stand for the Boy Scouts Anthem either.

I've never been to a Boy Scouts event where it has been played; but if I ever did I would stand as a sign of respect.

But you will doubtless now say that you have no respect for the EU; your choice.

Neither do Farage and his party; doesn't stop them from accepting large amounts of cash from the EU, though, does it? Cash which ultimately comes from the British taxpayer.

By turning up and accepting this money they have proven themselves hypocrites.

• Like 2

^^^^^^

Post as many laugh emojis as you want @vogie; so much easier than actually coming up with cogent arguments to support your view!

Edit;

Well done! You've proven my point for me!

Edited by 7by7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The E.U could have refused an extension of our withdrawal process and the UK would have been out the EU already 

Could have done, yes.

But who wanted an extension? Hint; it wasn't the EU!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The E.U could have refused an extension of our withdrawal process and the UK would have been out the EU already 

Let's get this straight. UK Tory rebel Brexiteers of the ERG prevented the UK leaving the EU. It's down to them, not the EU, not the moderates, remainers, or Johnson or Hunt who voted for the WAG. In addition it was the Tory government that requested an extension, not because the EU could have rejected it.

Is this clear enough?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1