Help! Yamaha MT03 - 2016 Fork Height?

Hi,

anyone out there with a Yamaha MT03 that can tell me what the correct / stock or even "suggested" best setup for the front fork height should be on this bike? On my old CBR the forks were flush with a shim ring in the triple tree but then could be adjusted sensibly from there. The Yamaha MT03 does not appear to have any markings or rings to show what the fork height should be, which to me suggests it then should be flush in the clamps. This bike is set with 25mm of the forks protruding through the top clamp which seems a bit much to me. I have searched all over and cannot find anything to tell me the correct setup. The old 2006 MT03 is set flush, some of the later Yamaha's suggest 5-10mm protruding. Looking at photos on the internet the forks do not seem to be set flush, but nowhere seems to say what the settings should be. If anyone has a similar bike could you let me know what your stock settings are, or if anyone has found a sweet spot, again let me know as it would be a big help thanks.

MT03 Fork Height.jpg