Financier Epstein arrested in U.S. sex trafficking case - source

webfact

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

Never ceases to amaze as to how some people who can control vast fortunes, command huge armies and helms countries and empires but yet, can't seems to control their dicks....

or their diets

56 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

I'm not getting upset about prostitution, it should be legal. The christians trying to make a better world.

So you're all for rich pedo's molesting children, which is what this thread is about.  You're one sick puppy.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Let's hope the fallout doesn't taint the Clintons again. How many times did Bill fly on the "Lolita Express" with the beast Epstein during the period the sex trafficking was going on? This is going to give a serious hit to team democrat at such a vital stage heading into the 2020 election run. It highlights the complete historical lack of morality at the top of the party.

I hope it does.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Let's hope the fallout doesn't taint the Clintons again. How many times did Bill fly on the "Lolita Express" with the beast Epstein during the period the sex trafficking was going on? This is going to give a serious hit to team democrat at such a vital stage heading into the 2020 election run. It highlights the complete historical lack of morality at the top of the party.

Quick! Look over there!

Pathetic, even for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

I dont condone any of their actions, however there is big difference between Clinton being with a girl in her 20's and Epstein being with girls in their early teens. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ericthai said:

I dont condone any of their actions, however there is big difference between Clinton being with a girl in her 20's and Epstein being with girls in their early teens. 

How old were the girls on the Lolita express and Epstein's island is the question. 

7 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Perhaps no evidence has been made public, but there have certainly been allegations against Trump...

[During the presidential campaign in 2016, a lawsuit was filed by a woman who alleged she was raped by Trump at a party at Epstein’s in 1994 when she was 13. She dropped the lawsuit days before the election.]

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/07/07/billionaire-trump-associate-jeffrey-epstein-accused-of-sex-trafficking-minors/

Makes you wonder why the alleged 13 year old was at a party with these people in the first place.  Quite strange. 

13 minutes ago, chokrai said:

No one cares about Epstein. It is all about who will be dragged into it.

The whole topic is off topic.  I've been waiting for this to happen for a while now.

13 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

I must say i like my women on the young side as well ,mind you at my age 35 is on the young side

At this point under 30 is beyond consideration, though I don't think there's many feeling rejected because of it.  Tats are distracting, and that ring through the nose, like a cow....

Sometimes I'm surprised by 35+ 'ers who still think they can get their way by pulling adolescent hissy fits.

13 hours ago, btunes said:

Wow!  Now I understand what " "quite likely that some of our faves are implicated" means.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/christine-pelosi-jeffrey-epstein-democrats-faves-implicated

Actually I'm surprised Fox is covering this story, and their boy hasn't branded it fake news yet.  But let's give it a few more hours.

Edited by bendejo

14 hours ago, Silurian said:

So if Epstein gets convicted, will his tag along sex buddy Trump pardon him?

And then how many Trump supporters will still back him after he pardons a known child sex trafficker? 

Trump backed that southern child molestor for senator and his fans didn't desert him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bendejo said:

At this point under 30 is beyond consideration, though I don't think there's many feeling rejected because of it.  Tats are distracting, and that ring through the nose, like a cow....

Sometimes I'm surprised by 35+ 'ers who still think they can get their way by pulling adolescent hissy fits.

Wow!  Now I understand what " "quite likely that some of our faves are implicated" means.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/christine-pelosi-jeffrey-epstein-democrats-faves-implicated

Actually I'm surprised Fox is covering this story, and their boy hasn't branded it fake news yet.  But let's give it a few more hours.

Seems Teump and FOX NEWS are on the outs again. A commentator there must of slipped up and inadvertently told the truth again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pegman said:

Seems Teump and FOX NEWS are on the outs again. A commentator there must of slipped up and inadvertently told the truth again.

Yeah, not long ago he declared Brett Baer fake news!

A few weeks ago when he went on Meet the Press Ingraham said "who let him go on there!?"  Sounded like a suburban mom scolding a baby sitter.

I think Murdoch the Younger is disgusted with all this, but then again he can't hate the ratings (aka $$$).

Bill Maher is urging all the Dem candidates to go on Fox and let those viewers see for themselves what they are really about, as opposed to them getting only the Fox spin.

Warren said no way is she going to support a "hate for profit" enterprise: I can relate to that.

UPDATE:

Financier Epstein pleads not guilty to U.S. sex trafficking charges involving girls

By Brendan Pierson

2019-07-08T160626Z_1_LYNXNPEF671C9_RTROPTP_4_PEOPLE-JEFFREY-EPSTEIN.JPG

Geoffrey Berman, United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, points to a photograph of Jeffrey Epstein as he announces the financier's charges of sex trafficking of minors and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of minors, in New York, U.S., July 8, 2019. REUTERS/Shannon Stapleton

NEW YORK (Reuters) - American financier Jeffrey Epstein pleaded not guilty on Monday to charges of sex trafficking as prosecutors accused him of luring dozens of girls as young as 14 to his luxury homes in New York and Florida and paying them for sex acts.

Full story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1110650-financier-epstein-pleads-not-guilty-to-us-sex-trafficking-charges-involving-girls/

This is how this will play out- If you're ever caught, just lean on some of your compromised friends in government to lean on the prosecutor to get you a sweetheart deal. There's almost zero risk. And the evidence. You'd want it somewhere remote, but accessible: a place the US can't touch but you have an excuse to visit all the time to update. Remember that offshore fund?

I bet there's a *very* interesting safe deposit box there.

6 hours ago, usviphotography said:

Trump needs to intervene here and provide a US Special Forces guard detail to make sure nothing "happens" to Epstein during his detention. With everything from past Presidents, to Hollywood Millionaires, billionaire bankers, foreign leaders, and the British Royal Family implicated, this is basically on the same level as a cartel trial in a banana republic. If I were Trump I'd bring in an Elliot Ness type figure to oversea the prosecution as well. The fact that Comey's daughter is involved certainly doesn't inspire confidence that they will be doing all they can to uncover the truth. 

Or just perhaps Trump will be hoping he disappears as well for his good friend and Trump cabinet member Alexander Acosta