Superb after sales service.

sometimewoodworker

Saturday evening our Grundfos pump stoped working, with an error code that was not in the manual, we bought it in April last year so it's been in service for about 15 months. Obviously the company we bought it from iWater Khon Kaen were not open then or yesterday.

This morning we went to Khon Kaen, arriving about 8:35, on a shopping trip and to take the pump in to find out what the problem was.

We showed them a video of the failure code of the pump, they looked at the serial number on the pump, said just a moment and came back with a brand new pump. They did say that if there was ever an other  failure we should email a video so they could diagnose if it were a problem that could be dealt with remotely. But this was not a problem that could be fixed that way.

Total time from arriving at iWater to departing with a brand new pump was about 10 minutes. 

We did pay the list price from the main dealer but in this case it was easily worth not getting a little cheaper.

Kudos to iWater and Grundfos for having a magnificent after sales service.

Its strange but if you were to ask me about recommending any shop in CM that goes over and beyond what is expected I would say Ang Thong.......a pump service outlet.

We have had two problems at the spa, one they came out within an hour, the other the wife sorted with telephone instructions. When I bought a pump from them, they sat me down and gave me a tutorial about how to install it.

Seems pump suppliers are under pressure to please aswell.

Archived