Korean wanted on prostitution charges arrested in Thailand on 196 day overstay

rooster59

4 hours ago, mikebell said:

This suggests there is a Thai connection.  I had a Thai friend who used to go work in South Korea 'fruit picking.'  She came back with enough money to build her own house in Issaan.

Fruit picking? Pulling rambutans and gnawing the bananas more like.???? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, inactiveposter said:

Apparently he was a local “professional” in Korea and fled when they caught on to him. I didn’t see mention of him being involved in prostitution in Thailand.

How can anyone completely or partly manage to not be involved in prostitution in Thailand … :whistling:

Edited by ttrd
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, ttrd said:

How can anyone completely or partly manage to not be involved in prostitution in Thailand … :whistling:

I'm not... Are you?  Are you in Thailand?  Or yet another wannabe? 

Or a has been who got burnt by the proverbial Isaan uneducated farm girl.  Or a bloke who has visited once or twice and is now a gold card member of TVF? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

I'm not... Are you?  Are you in Thailand?  Or yet another wannabe? 

Or a has been who got burnt by the proverbial Isaan uneducated farm girl.  Or a bloke who has visited once or twice and is now a gold card member of TVF? 

When I said completely or partly (directly or indirectly) I meant in general It's enough to buy a beer in an establishment where prostitutes work as you are supporting this establishment to continue and so will the prostitution - not more complicated than that.

No hard feelings and a continued splendid weekend … :thumbsup:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Oliver Holzerfilled said:

Looks like he cuts his own hair.  Put a bowl on your head and have a go with the scissors 

I thought he was wearing a dyed black mop and those false glasses with a fake nose.

14 hours ago, rooster59 said:

where he was eating at the Gogung restaurant when investigators arrived. 

This is the most important and relevant part of the article and yet they failed to say what he ordered, if he ate everything, how many times he chewed each bite, how much was the bill and how much tip he left!!

21 hours ago, inactiveposter said:

Apparently he was a local “professional” in Korea and fled when they caught on to him. I didn’t see mention of him being involved in prostitution in Thailand.

He was procuring Thai girls to go work in South Korea, with the 30% drop in tourists I suspect he had them queuing up to go!

• Haha 1