'Boris blimp' takes to the London skies in pro-EU protest

rooster59

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Harking back to the Apollo mission that is so rightly in the news at the moment. 

I wonder if its possible to do a 'Docking Manoeuvre' with the Boris and Trump blimps?!

The Boris blimp does not have a proper nasal protrusion...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, sungod said:

Whats the alternative?

I think that is a fair question but unfortunately we, the people, have no say in what the alternatives could be.  We are being led by fools and charlatans and they will continue to screw up our country for their ambitions.  None of us voted for May to be PM and none of us have voted for the buffoon Johnson to take over.  A small number of Conservative members make that choice while sipping their gin and tonics and waffling on about the problem of all those Johnny Foreigners being allowed into their local golf club.

We, the British public, are simply having to sit on our hands and do nothing.  It is not just the remainers or the Brexiteers, it is all of us and apparently, in the name of democracy. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Another non item of UK news. Not even on the BBC.

I agree.  The time for demonstrating has passed.  We are stuffed and nothing is going to change what we have ended up with until the people eventually get a vote.  I am not holding my breath over that though.

11 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

I agree.  The time for demonstrating has passed.  We are stuffed and nothing is going to change what we have ended up with until the people eventually get a vote.  I am not holding my breath over that though.

Well I guess all are free to demo about what they want, when they want. It's just that these balloons are getting a bit old, like me, eh!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, sungod said:

Whats the alternative?

In a country with 67 million inhabitans there should be at least a 100.000 candidates, who promise less, lie less and with a lot more brains than this lier, who is interested in one thing only; Boris for PM.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Harking back to the Apollo mission that is so rightly in the news at the moment. 

I wonder if its possible to do a 'Docking Manoeuvre' with the Boris and Trump blimps?!

I actually have always thought they look alike physically and mentally ... one with orange hair and the other with yellowish hair .. should be an interesting combination of weird and crazy times to come....