Teen stabbed to death over 400 baht debt

rooster59

On 7/27/2019 at 12:13 PM, geoffbezoz said:

The price of life in Thailand is down to only 400 baht.  RIP to the poor fellow but when will Thailand wake up and stop this utter waste of young lives ?

Who is thailand? Can wake up?

37 minutes ago, Tongjaw said:

Yes it’s a Thai forum although certain people treat it  as a Thai bash forum. 

Yes, is everyday. Is there life.

Racing to be on first page. Just want to get a “like”. Desperate. 

All day. Everyday. Nothing to do. Lonely. Angry.

Sad life. This guys mostly in Pattaya. 

We know why. 

Many murder happen for less than 400 baht. Friends fight together.

Not FOR 400 baht. If think that, must be stupid. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/27/2019 at 12:30 PM, RichardColeman said:

Be honest I think you need to be putting yourselves in these young guys position. WHAT exactly do they have to look forwards to ? 300 baht a day, corruption, nepotism, too old at 30, no great pension and a coup every 5 years and a fat old bald farang running off with their g/f. The live fast die young motto is quite understandable - how many happy old Thai men do you see. 

There's more truth to this than most people are comfortable with.

13 hours ago, Tongjaw said:

Yes it’s a Thai forum although certain people treat it  as a Thai bash forum. 

Why bash Thais?  Of course there are criminals and killers everywhere in the world. Every big city has it’s killings all the time. 

Almost every Thai and Cambodian I have ever met have been very nice friendly people. Even the few that tried to scam me in Siem Reap were actually quite polite and friendly about it.  ????

555555 ????. No need for bashing Thais. 

Edited by Catoni
Correction
  • Haha 1

I think it is fairly safe to say, that the intelligent choice would have been for Bas to avoid this guy, until he was able to save up the massive 400 baht that was owed to him. Deliberately going after this guy seems dumb and dumber. 

• Like 1

People will machete you for your western driving habits here.  You piss off a Thai and you will be in the after life very quick, or kicked out of Thailand.  I avoid ALL confrontation as much as possible, you will not win.

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I think it is fairly safe to say, that the intelligent choice would have been for Bas to avoid this guy, until he was able to save up the massive 400 baht that was owed to him. Deliberately going after this guy seems dumb and dumber. 

We are in Thailand...this kind of stuff happens often.  Killing people seems to be easier and faster.

3 minutes ago, kevin612 said:

400 baht is a lot to Thai people, especially young fellas just finished school.

If they got  no money in there pockets what keeps there bikes on the road with all the expensive mods, money lending and high interest i bet

17 hours ago, mike787 said:

We are in Thailand...this kind of stuff happens often.  Killing people seems to be easier and faster.

But not nearly as productive a use of his time. Just think of the things he could have been doing with that time. Avoiding prison. Lending out more money. Hassling people.

And now, he is never going to see his precious 400 baht.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

But not nearly as productive a use of his time. Just think of the things he could have been doing with that time. Avoiding prison. Lending out more money. Hassling people.

And now, he is never going to see his precious 400 baht.

Yes, very true...

On 7/28/2019 at 5:03 PM, madmen said:

People in the west get stabbed to death for free everyday

yeah and it never happens in thailand, everything happens in the ''west'' the west is so bad, it is the worst, despite having much lower murder rates than thailand (Europe & canada)

On 7/27/2019 at 9:04 PM, wisperone said:

Poor Bas must have missed class the day that they taught "Loan" translates to "Gift".

RIP. What a waste of a life.

yes you do not have to live in Thailand to find that out I got court twice long time ago "what loan no that was no loan"

On 7/28/2019 at 10:02 AM, Bangkok Barry said:

In the UK people are stabbing others for nothing at all, not even the equivalent of 400 baht, just to prove they are worthy of joining a gang.

c,mon now,you can,t have someone who lives in a differant post code to you,coming into your turf.

• Sad 1