Life is hard.

Just now, BritManToo said:

Op's life is just the way it is for white males in the western world these days.

Our women won't bang us, and employers won't hire us.

its hopeless, I told my father i dont want to live in Australia because i was lonely and couldn't find a girlfriend, He just told me to keep labouring and stop going to thailand and hold a job.

what am i supposed to do? be a lonely shitkicker for the rest of my days?

im beginning to not give a shit if i live or die, I am already drinking myself to death slowly.

• Sad 2

57 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Op's life is just the way it is for white males in the western world these days.

Our women won't bang us, and employers won't hire us.

I do think that might have something to do with the male persons mindset. Just looking down and make a joke of the opposite sex is not working. Nah, unless you pay for your action, of course.

2 hours ago, brokenbone said:

you had a bad draw with your parents,

there really isnt anything you can do about it

No, sounds like a good draw and became a spoilt brat..

1 hour ago, Pattayabeerbacon said:

its hopeless, I told my father i dont want to live in Australia because i was lonely and couldn't find a girlfriend, He just told me to keep labouring and stop going to thailand and hold a job.

im beginning to not give a shit if i live or die, I am already drinking myself to death slowly.

You could rent a condo with a balcony...

• Like 1

O dear, the indoctrination process seems to have failed you, you are supposed to be content with your "lot" in life!

Now you have seen through the facade you have only one option and that is to get on with your life and make the best of it you can, feeling sorry for yourself is not an option!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not easy to drink yourself to death in Australia other than slowly, grog prices are stupidly high.

Tax! the curse of the drinking man.

Chin up mate.

• Haha 1