Pattaya: Ladyboy who asked for a fag attacks Kuwaiti

webfact

5 hours ago, BestB said:

So a ladyboy asks for a fag, Kuwaiti takes out a pack of fags, how does ladyboy go for money?

me thinks Kuwaiti telling little Porki pies. 

Distraction.  Why would he be lying, there's nothing in it for him as he didn't lose anything, did he?

3 hours ago, Lucius verus said:

Alot of Thai police stations are well furnished some with executive style chairs and polished timber desks( very expensive).

Far more lavish than western police stations.

However many Thai government schools are just sheds with rickety old desks and a mangled blackboard.

They need to get their priorities in order.

It's fairly obvious...……….They have!

Sounds like the one I encountered on Sai 2 a few weeks ago, just north or Royal Garden Plaza and leaning against the wall. My line of walk was about 3 metres away, along the outside of the sidewalk, but as I walked past, it jumped out and tried to grab my mobile phone out of top shirt pocket, the audacity of it very surprising ! Police take note ????

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

A Kuwaiti man is not a farang, and there's plenty of Arabs in Pattaya still. I'm pretty sure some of them are good business for the 'boys.

Get some education. In Thailand it is modified for white boys.

Actually it is a Sanskirt term "Farang or Farangi" which Thai use as well including so many other Sanskirt.

It means "foreigner" regardless of color or size of the person ????

8 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

The empty vinyl board is an ominous reminder that there are few farangs left to chase out of town leading to ladyboys who cant afford a smoke???? 

Ladyboys do the smoking not the buying.... of cigarettes of course.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

A ladyboy looking like this you can bring home to your friends and parents and they won't even see ????????????

So you answer the survey positive right?

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

The survey was carried out both in Pattaya boyze town and in Brighton in the UK . dream on .

One of our more prolific gay posters is on record stating that most homosexual males

are not attracted to ladyboys, I see his point, why would a gay man be attracted to 

someone who at 1st glance looks and acts like a woman?

Classic contemplation case turned sour.

Kuwaiti having a smoke gets accosted by stunning ladyboy but ladyboy acts too desperate starts grabbing him and he bricks it and kuwaiti backs off and ladyboys gets rejected and goes into manchild mode.

18 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Waste of time. Just round them up and jail them for a month or two.  What other 'family resorts' have this kind of vermins running around disturbing the tourists that are so important .

They were here before the families.  The apparent victim was not a family. Early Sunday morning sounds like the middle of the night to me. We only have The Kuwait's side of the story. We dont know what happened.

12 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Distraction.  Why would he be lying, there's nothing in it for him as he didn't lose anything, did he?

Expiate guilt? Cover story for his friends and family? Shame about perceived weakness?  Sexuality crisis? Perhaps he insulted the LB or tried to cheat her and The Arab is trying to set up a story/defence. According to my observations,  Arabs, Iranians and some Indians, ogle LBs and so the LBs approach them as potential customers who in turn feel angry that their masculinity is being impunged leading to hostility including abusive language aimed at the LBs who refuse to be intimidated or insulted and answer back in kind.

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, time2093 said:

So Kuwait is another city in Thailand?...Must be somewhere in Issan next to Arab town.......We are all FARANG........AKA "FOREIGNERS"

You don't appear to know the meaning of farang.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mikisteel said:

Classic contemplation case turned sour.

Kuwaiti having a smoke gets accosted by stunning ladyboy but ladyboy acts too desperate starts grabbing him and he bricks it and kuwaiti backs off and ladyboys gets rejected and goes into manchild mode.

Or Kuwaiti/goes into entitled gulf arab, spoilt manchild mode. Pathetic complaining to police. Perhaps he should register a complaint with the Imman at his mosque back home.

20 hours ago, Skallywag said:

Obviously this man has not read the "self respect appearance" thread on TV.

T-shirt and flip flops - Come on dude, get some self respect 55

Disclaimer:  I don't know if this works with ladyboys.

Clean shirt, new shoes
and I don't know where I am goin' to.
Silk suit, black tie,
I don't need a reason why.
They come runnin' just as fast as they can
'cause every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed m
an.