TAT ties up with local start-ups to woo Nordic tourists

snoop1130

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

bringing with them more than Bt64 billion in foreign exchange. 

Foreign exchange doesn't help the economy.

Sufficient foreign currency would be better

Sorry to be bitching about English Language training at where ever journalists and translators study

1 hour ago, RotBenz8888 said:

Sorry, but you simply can't post you've been in Thailand on holiday on your Facebook page, you'll be laughed at. And who would have a Thai souvenir on their shelf at home, all that crap people have bought over the years is sold at fleemarkets or just down the trashbin. 

I don't give a shit what some one on face book thinks. Heaps better photos on my face book page then half the people that see my page.

5 minutes ago, outsider said:

I don't like farang... I want Chinese... I want Indians... err... no hap Chinese and Indian people come? Ok try farang again... don't worry, they won't know we don't like them. No internet in Scandinavia. Not same Europe, UK and US. Good luck, Thailand.

In all its shameless flitting from one market to another, there isn't even a single instance when these gits stopped and looked at the real problem - themselves. The strong baht notwithstanding, Thailand is old. Tired. Same same every time. Then they allow crap like scams, two-tier pricing, lack of safety and security, police harassment and thuggery to fester. Topped with a constant rhetoric that looks at foreigners with disdain.

Last but not least, I always maintain that Thais, on their own, are some of the nicest people I have ever met. Staff your hospitality industry with real Thais. Not with the low-life bottom-feeding pond-scums you have now.

Spot on, Outsider.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1