'Collaborators' are undermining Britain's Brexit bet, PM says

webfact

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I missed that, do you have a link?

(Thanks in advance for an example of why I think it a bad idea to put people we generally disagree with on ignore).

No Probs Chomper; It's pinned at the top of the 'Home Countries' page but to understand it fully will take a fair bit of reading. HMG have historically hidden behind 'No new agreements since 1981' to deny pension increases but will not be able to exclude claimants living in the RotW if they enter into new agreements as part of the brexit process for all Brits currently residing in the EU.

ICBP

HTH

9 minutes ago, evadgib said:

No Probs Chomper; It's pinned at the top of the 'Home Countries' page but to understand it fully will take a fair bit of reading. HMG have historically hidden behind 'No new agreements since 1981' to deny pension increases but will not be able to exclude claimants living in the RotW if they enter into new agreements as part of the brexit process for all Brits currently residing in the EU.

ICBP

HTH

Come on this is nonsense

If UK intended to uprate pensionz ROTW they would bring legislation forward to do that.

If they enter an agreement to do so with the EU ( as they did in the WA). It will have no bearing on unfrozen pensions elsewhere.

9 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

Come on this is nonsense

If UK intended to uprate pensionz ROTW they would bring legislation forward to do that.

If they enter an agreement to do so with the EU ( as they did in the WA). It will have no bearing on unfrozen pensions elsewhere.

Methinks you're posting in the wrong thread

4 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

the no brexit deal would also mean imo  an end to the merkel junta in germany as thousands of jobs are at stake .

wbr

roobaa01

4 hours ago, bannork said:

They'll blame Brexiteers, and quite rightly.

Blaming the UK for the loss of thousands of jobs in the EU will be a difficult 'sell', but I've no doubt that MSM in the countries affected will do their best to do so....

Nonetheless, I'm pretty sure that the majority of the population affected in EU countries will also blame the EU govt. - for refusing to negotiate sensibly with the UK re. brexit.

15 minutes ago, <deleted> dasterdly said:

A trade deal SHOULD have been at the top of the list, but instead it was dismissed as entirely unimportant (by both sides....) until EVERYTHING else had been agreed....

At the time the UK did not have an independent trade policy

A post in which the quoted content had been altered has been removed as per this forum rule:

16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post.

Edit:  Some baiting troll posts have been removed as well as the replies. 

10 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It's always  somebody else's fault. 

yeah,i just gave you the answer=the remainers,undermining britains negotiating process with the eu,all their whingeing "we want a deal"is paradoxically ensuring the eu won,t give us sweet fa,so a big thank you to may and all the remainers,you,re going to do what the lutwaffe couldn,t manage,------destroy britain.

Archived