Thousands protest British PM Johnson's move to suspend parliament

rooster59

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Go back and read, keep what you read in your head before you post.....No wonder you are a remainer....????

There are many reasons I support Remain, and you are correct, much reading and keeping what I have read in my head plays a significant part in why I do support Remain.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There are many reasons I support Remain, and you are correct, much reading and keeping what I have read in my head plays a significant part in why I do support Remain.

Your money is across the channel, you met a German bird, you have a hideaway in Costa Del Lotta........????

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, transam said:

Well you are one who wants to overturn the populace wishes..Are you not a traitor..?

It is not treasonous to exercise democratic rights or to peacefully express opposition to Government

policy.

I’m not sure at all on what basis you assert ‘the populace wishes’, the Nation is deeply divided on Brexit, the existence of that division is hard evidence of that support for Brexit is not universally ‘the populace will’, not by a very long way.

• Like 2

Looking at the pictures of the  'thousands' out and about vainly clinging to the hope of a second referendum demanding democracy, it's the dog days of the English summer which has been a rather pleasant one for a change. Thus they are out in their t-shirts and string tops and other summer finery while they can. The Brits don't need much of an excuse really.

Now If the weather was absolute rubbish as it typically is at this time of year, the blighters would be all at home, moaning about the weather and gurning for their elected stuffed shirts to just 'get on with it'.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Ah, childish baiting.

True, but we would like to hear some details of this German bird.

In my youth I had a 2 week romance with a German girl who was holidaying on the I-O-W. Twice my size, built like the Bizmark but very attractive, blonde and all that, and a complete nympho. I just couldn't keep up with her. OK, now I've kissed and told, it's your turn.

26 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

True, but we would like to hear some details of this German bird.

In my youth I had a 2 week romance with a German girl who was holidaying on the I-O-W. Twice my size, built like the Bizmark but very attractive, blonde and all that, and a complete nympho. I just couldn't keep up with her. OK, now I've kissed and told, it's your turn.

A gentleman keeps a lady’s confidence.

• Haha 1