UK election must not delay Brexit from October 31 - Javid

snoop1130

12 hours ago, stevenl said:

As I said, unfounded accusations. If you want to speak to him, send a pm. The forum is for discussions where everyone can chime in.

If you had followed the discussion and the thread , you would be aware of where he stated it .

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

The content of the withdrawal agreement and the stark reality that we are likely to leave with no deal.

stevenl ; here , look, heres where he stated it , although you may have to read the previous few posts to get the gist of it

12 hours ago, stevenl said:

I have followed the thread and know what was said. He did not say the vote was to leave with a deal. As I said, all that was said was 'some voted for leave with deal, some for leave without deal'. Also your quote, your proof, does not indicate anything of the sort.

This is ridiculous, the claim was not made as you say, end of.

let him speak for himself and stop speaking for him 

• Confused 2

On 9/5/2019 at 11:23 PM, Scot123 said:

Do you think so? We the people do not want a deal, we want out. We are starting to see them panic about an election as they know they are finished, they lied to their constituents and betrayed their party. No EU gravy train job for them. Roll on the election. 

Correct ,  lets us not forget , Javid is a third generation immigrant.

The best of british, home grown..

12 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Which is exactly what everyone has been telling you all along. You were lied to. You weren't given all the facts. Now you know the facts and the options for withdrawal, you are entitled to a confirmatory vote.

So if as you say the electorate were lied to then surely the remainers voted on what they heard too.....So all this lie stuff that a few of you keep dribbling over really is a red herring used by very bad losers....

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

And what you read on the internet was lies and mistruths posted by AIQ, Cambridge Analytica and the St. Petersberg Troll Farm.

As I said in an earlier post (not sure that it was this thread), during his rise to power, in the early 30s, Adolf Hitler came up with the theory that if you tell a lie often enough people will believe it. Worked for him.

Is that your tack...?

9 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Yes, remainers and leavers were liedto, misinformed. However remainers didn't employ the tactic of sending 60 million plus targetted personalised and fake Facebook messages to the electorate as a form of subliminal advertising.

Having said that, remainers put up a very weak campaign. So, yes we were all decieved and we all deserve a much more rational confirmatory vote, now that deception has been exposed.

That is the funniest reply you have made yet....So remainers lost cos they missed a lot of lies and most didn't own a PC.....Bwaaaaaaah....

Well that sort of post is really the only thing the few remainers posting here  have got, and I suspect a few more laughs are in the offing....????

8 minutes ago, transam said:

Perhaps him is him...????

Perhaps you should put that to your friend and ask him to appear out of the woodwork and intercede in the thread again. I take it that he didn't find any evidence that any of your geriatric ramblings had a shred of truth in them.

Edited by DannyCarlton
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, vogie said:

I wouldn't waste your time looking for wording that isn't there, you will never find it. The most definitive word that is there is 'Leave'.

Then JRM shouldn’t have blocked the withdrawal Agreement. Apparently, for some people “Leave” meant leaving without a deal, for others, leaving with a deal. And you will never be able to respect all of them, as you can clearly see. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Then JRM shouldn’t have blocked the withdrawal Agreement. Apparently, for some people “Leave” meant leaving without a deal, for others, leaving with a deal. And you will never be able to respect all of them, as you can clearly see. 

Some people this, some people that, pure conjecture, it doesn't alter the fact that it said leave.

• Like 2

On 9/5/2019 at 11:18 PM, Scot123 said:

The people are angry, very angry. No EU gravy train job awaits them now. Roll on the election. Clear our swamp. 

Lol really ? Who’s angry ? 

A few internet warriors appear to be a bit miffed and the mass demonstration planned for last Saturday (because there was no club football on) attracted a whole 200 footie fans, and 1 beer can was thrown !!

I don’t know anyone who gives a <deleted> ! 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Can’t see no-deal Brexit there; applying Brexiteer logic there must not be a no-deal Brexit then because it was all just a Brexiteer invention to frustrate leaving in an orderly way. 

2016_EU_Referendum_Ballot_Paper.jpg 

Its surely now an historic document where a fair percentage of the older participants voting for the 2nd option have already departed the EU and the world. 

Time for a new one before the next generation is fed Brexit for breakfast 24/7 ????

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DannyCarlton said:

Perhaps you should put that to your friend and ask him to appear out of the woodwork and intercede in the thread again. I take it that he didn't find any evidence that any of your geriatric ramblings had a shred of truth in them.

What friend, are you still dreaming..How about reborn banned folk posting....?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

Yet another daft reply. Come on now, try harder....

When conversing with leavers its not easy dumbing everything down. 

How are the trade deals going ? I see the NI boss has some rather bad news this morning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sammieuk1 said:

2016_EU_Referendum_Ballot_Paper.jpg 

Its surely now an historic document where a fair percentage of the older participants voting for the 2nd option have already departed the EU and the world. 

Time for a new one before the next generation is fed Brexit for breakfast 24/7 ????

So in your opinion the Magna Carta is null and void...?

1 minute ago, Bruntoid said:

When conversing with leavers its not easy dumbing everything down. 

How are the trade deals going ? I see the NI boss has some rather bad news this morning.

So have I, my local ma & pa shop is flooded....55555

Just now, transam said:

So in your opinion the Magna Carta is null and void...?

Haha bless, someone mentioned the Magna Carta a few weeks back and now the leavers have latched onto it like a limpet as though it’s some beacon of intellectual foresight ????????

• Haha 2