Thailand will be lonely too !

georgegeorgia

7 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

I was lonely in farangland because the available female were mostly morbidly obese...still wanted a man to treat them like a princess

The last time I checked "flour" was still on the cheap back in farang land.....I will let you work out the rest, just taking the pi$$

Personally I am not into obese women either, so I saved on flour and enjoy my petite meals ????

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

We have no children, and we are very fortunate in that regard, so no child rearing required. She is a gourmet cook, so whenever I want, she is thrilled to whip up an incredible meal. But, mostly it is about outstanding companionship, being with a kind, loving woman who always has my back, as I always have hers. It is the most satisfying relationship I have ever been in. We have fun, we talk,

Enjoyed your post thoroughly, thanks for that, and there I was thinking that I was the only lucky <deleted> on this planet.

I have a very similar relationship to yours, however we do have 2 kids together that we absolutely adore, and she has kept to her word, as I was a bit reluctant at first, but she insisted and convinced me over time, i.e. you won't have to do anything, leave the kids to me, yep, not one dipper, nothing, although I didn't think of all the noise they would make as they grew, now 5 and 10, as my other daughter now 22 was an only child from a previous marriage, was quiet, I suppose that's what happens when you don't have another sister to pull your hair or throw things at you when she has hissy, but without kids IMO we wouldn't be as smitten or joking as much, as I can be a bit of a bore depending on my mood, but when it all gets too much, I look at her with a smile and say, seriously honey, "one more" with her smiling back at me and putting up two fingers as if to say, "two more", smiling back, she is quick off the mark, a great mum, a great cook, only had a high school education but a real thinker, no unbalanced emotional roller coaster, same as the day I met her 13 years ago, knows when to throw water on me (fire) or when to throw petrol on me (to let me burn it off), she is a smart cooky, for a moment, I thought maybe she was playing the field with you as they sound so similar ???? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kinnock said:

Australia - almost no attractive females except a few out-of-our scope and way too young teenagers.  They get BIG and scary into their 30's

Dude you must have lived in a housing commission block out in the fringes of town.Sydney AND Melbourne CBD and the gold coast where I lived have some of the most stunning and stylish women on the planet. I find the 4ft foot dark girls with 2 fried eggs underwhelming but good to rent for an hour  before shoving them into the lift

Apparently lots of farang even marry them lol

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, madmen said:

Dude you must have lived in a housing commission block out in the fringes of town.Sydney AND Melbourne CBD and the gold coast where I lived have some of the most stunning and stylish women on the planet. I find the 4ft foot dark girls with 2 fried eggs underwhelming but good to rent for an hour  before shoving them into the lift

Apparently lots of farang even marry them lol

Let's just say our experiences differ.  Most the Australian women I saw were of the heavy duty, bump starting tractors and wrestling sheep variety.  And once past 30 they were scary.  And unless you are Brad Pit or that Thor fellah, it's against the law to even look at them if you're over 35.

But my Thai girl is a beauty, well enough endowed to keep me warm at night, and at nearly 40 she still has the legs of a teenager.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Luckily i have never been lonly,but The bar scene soon fades,its boreing after a time,my life here is basically the same as it was back home,we shop,do the garden go visiting,just in a much better climate,if you are lonely back home,you cant change things by living here,its up to you to make friends.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Please allow me to disagree. First , not everyone comes here for the bar sean, or stays in it.

though I enjoy a beer or two , 13 years coming to Thailand, I have never being to a bar. not one time!! Basically because I am too cheap LOL 

Before I came to Thailand my life was in a rut, Thailand opened new horizons for me. 

Not all of them good but new,

Don't get me wrong, sometimes I wish I had never seen Thailand, and others I wonder how I had ever lived without it.  

From the sound of it, it sounds like the OP's friend's life is in a rut, let him come here, perhaps it would  eventually get in a rut here also , but it would be a different rut, and who knows maybe it will not.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

You're more than welcome to use the term "well endowed" when speaking of your wife's pecker.

Its highly unlikely that I would ever feel the need to comment on the size of anyone elses body parts on a public forum .

* My friend/partner has got a large/small certain body part"

I just cannot ever seeing myself feeling the need to divulge that information to anonymous people on forums 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Your home country is a system Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you’re inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teacher, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

I need to watch the Matrix again.  Thank you

• Like 1

Posit loneliness is often par for the course in the West, while in Thailand one has to make an effort to be alone. I'd take the latter thanks and reckon your guy will have a much easier time of it in meeting like-minded folk (if he chooses) and of course women. Good luck to him.

• Like 1

I'd say firstly your friend is 62, not 15. He's going to know his own needs and desires by now or he's in schtuck. It sounds as though he'll have the financial wherewithal to be reasonably well off. The advice you should be offering him is that which has been echoed through this thread; 1) keep it real. Don't let him get fooled by the illusion of what his money can get him. 2) try to get him to 'immerse' himself in the culture as much as possible.

I took the decision to learn Thai when I was first looking at spending some serious time there (many moons ago now). I then lived in a small suburban neighbourhood of Bangkok, close to work, where as my language skills developed I found I was rarely left alone for long, though as a 'loner' by choice - being a chap who likes to be able to do his own thing, enjoys his own company, with some excellent music and an improving book, over a few stoups of ale of an evening after work to the extent I had to seek new places to go, to avoid the attentions not just of the ladies, but friends as well. I would also meet up with some of the staff from the office every now and again until I made the mistake of getting one of the secretaries 'up the spout' (as I believe the saying goes) after a rather jolly birthday bash for my co-manager. That put rather a sudden end to my single days but now fifteen years on, with a life that gets us time in Thailand and the UK, I don't regret a second of it as she understands I like to be left alone at times. 

The point I'm labouring to is that if your pal does it rightly, there is no reason why he should be lonely in Thailand, even if he lets nature take its course or goes down the 'paid' route. They are his choices to make, not anyone else's. 

1 hour ago, Kinnock said:

Let's just say our experiences differ.  Most the Australian women I saw were of the heavy duty, bump starting tractors and wrestling sheep variety.  And once past 30 they were scary.  And unless you are Brad Pit or that Thor fellah, it's against the law to even look at them if you're over 35.

But my Thai girl is a beauty, well enough endowed to keep me warm at night, and at nearly 40 she still has the legs of a teenager.  

I reckon Nicole Kidman could manage to bump start a tractor ????

or maybe Kylie Minogue, Margot Robbie, Cate Blanchett etc etc etc.

13 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Your whole premise is so wrong...I was lonely in farangland because the available female were mostly morbidly obese...still wanted a man to treat them like a princess sharing their valuable time with you...being alone there was the best option.

Thailand has 10s of thousands of attractive, petite, available and approachable women ready to make your day...

If one is lonely in Thaìland...it is because they either choose to be alone...or do not have the initiative to seek out a fun partner...

Or don't have enough money for the honey.