Final proposal - PM Johnson to unveil Brexit offer to EU

webfact

5 minutes ago, david555 said:

Hi , at least one with a brain ….. there is hope for the 48 % of original Brits who we respected much before  … lol

Like said before Democratic opinion is borderless ….. 

On your last point then why not practise what you preach and respect  the 52%? It's seems this forum is infested by Euro meps.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingdong said:

On your last point then why not practise what you preach and respect  the 52%? It's seems this forum is infested by Euro meps.

In 1939 Germany there was also a majority…..was it democratic doing …?? considered by the rest of almost the whole western world ?? U.K. included ?

8 minutes ago, david555 said:

In 1939 Germany there was also a majority…..was it democratic doing …?? considered by the rest of almost the whole western world ?? U.K. included ?

A majority? No. The 1933 election result still forced Hitler to form a coalition  

Democratic? Hardly unless terror squads are allowed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, nauseus said:

A majority? No. The 1933 election result still forced Hitler to form a coalition  

Democratic? Hardly unless terror squads are allowed.

The DUP was not a coalition like …? (not comparing them to terror squad's ) but anyway a high needed assistance 

Edited by david555

2 hours ago, kingdong said:

Then why the concern on your last point regarding a country you no longer reside in?

I'm a bit distressed that people back there are doing their best to cripple, and probably break up, the only country that will give me a passport.  Without the travel agreements reached by the EU, I am not sure how long my third country rights will last.

Brexit could be our Great Leap Forward.

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

What currency could they use instead?

Plenty of choice: the Scottish pound / baht / franc / dollar / peso /krown / peseta / roebel / ...... I could go on and on.

I do not really understand your question. What's in a name ?

Ah wait. I understand. You are illitirate when it comes to economics. Like most brexiteers.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JAG said:

I may be wrong, but I suspect that he is not British, rather from another European country, one which rather has a tradition of expecting everyone else to fall in line and do what their told - hence why the idea of the UK leaving is such a sore point. There are several here...

Yes, the enemy is amongst us.

Traitors!

Shoot them!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, kingdong said:

They don,t want us,they just want out money to prop up their failed experiment.watch the rush to leave after we,be gone and all the others are asked to contribute to make up for the loss of our extortionate "contribution"

You are right about 1 thing, the extortionate contribution.

As one of your fellow cult members pointed out, the way that the contribution was calculated, was very anti UK.

I believe it was Forethat who discovered that the contribution was calculated on the length of the coast line....

And no doubt Spain, France, Italy and others got a rebate.

See, I am able to admit flaws in the EU.

15 hours ago, vogie said:

It is an arrogant assumption to think you are speaking for all the Scots, you are not!

Independence to the SNP is leaving the Union to join 27 other countries, some independence.

You can take any view you want, not that it means anything. The brexiteers are Scotland's secret weapon, support is now greater than ever.

Thousands of people have marched through the streets of Edinburgh to call for Scottish independence, in what was billed as potentially one of the city’s biggest ever rallies.

The event was the culmination of months of demonstrations backing a second independence referendum in towns and cities including Glasgow, Aberdeen and Perth.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/edinburgh-march-indyref2-scottish-independence-vote-a9144441.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, kingdong said:

Up to them,they had a referendum and chose to stay.

The brexit doctrine.

People are not allowed to become more educated and take a different point of view.

How many of those that voted to leave have now learned they may have made a mistake, considered irrelevant, in the words of Sid James it is press on regardless.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sandyf said:

You can take any view you want, not that it means anything. The brexiteers are Scotland's secret weapon, support is now greater than ever.

Thousands of people have marched through the streets of Edinburgh to call for Scottish independence, in what was billed as potentially one of the city’s biggest ever rallies.

The event was the culmination of months of demonstrations backing a second independence referendum in towns and cities including Glasgow, Aberdeen and Perth.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/edinburgh-march-indyref2-scottish-independence-vote-a9144441.html

Seeing that not all Scotland wants Indy, I can only assume you mean that Brexiteers are the SNPs "secret weapon" You purposely use the word Scotland instead of the SNP, not all Scotland wants independence!

And as for "thousands" marching through Edinburgh, what does that prove, there have been many anti-brexit marchers in London over the last few years, the demonstrators are still in the minority and only wish to ignore the democratic vote of the majority.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vogie said:

Seeing that not all Scotland wants Indy, I can only assume you mean that Brexiteers are the SNPs "secret weapon" You purposely use the word Scotland instead of the SNP, not all Scotland wants independence!

And as for "thousands" marching through Edinburgh, what does that prove, there have been many anti-brexit marchers in London over the last few years, the demonstrators are still in the minority and only wish to ignore the democratic vote of the majority.

"not all Scotland wants independence!"

As not all Brits want Brexit ….???  you are funny in your comparisons …..5555

• Thanks 2

"Not all Brits want Brexit"..............I agree, but the majority do, so not funny, but honest.

So then start getting used to the idea for a majority for independence too in  Scotland ….also an honest remark ….. but I find it anyway funny

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, david555 said:

So then start getting used to the idea for a majority for independence too in  Scotland ….also an honest remark ….. but I find it anyway funny

I have the proof that Scotland voted to remain within our Union, all you have is conjecture, but I suppose you do need a sense of humour when that's all you've got.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, vogie said:

I have the proof that Scotland voted to remain within our Union, all you have is conjecture, but I suppose you do need a sense of humour when that's all you've got.

You are right !They voted to stay in the Union why not..? As it is ages already so …..until you Englanders decided to ignore their choice by leave that other Union ...called E.U. that made their turning point …!!

Edited by david555
  • Like 2

Just now, david555 said:

You are right !They voted to stay in the Union why not..? As it is ages already so …..until you Englanders decided to ignore their choice by leave that other Union ...called E.U. that maid their turning point …!!

Less of the spin, the vote was a United Kingdom referendum, there were differences all over our island, Newcastle voted remain whilst Sunderland voted leave, and the way that refendums work is that you cannot have one remain in the EU and one not, you have to go with the majority.

• Like 2

Less of the spin, the vote was a United Kingdom referendum, there were differences all over our island, Newcastle voted remain whilst Sunderland voted leave, and the way that refendums work is that you cannot have one remain in the EU and one not, you have to go with the majority.

It seems there is a new majority now …. and growing ….. impossible to wipe under the carpet …as a former and present colonial empirial thinking country you sure experienced that already many times and had to give in on that wish 

16 minutes ago, vogie said:

Of course there is no possibility that your "proof" has past it's sell by date.

All you have is conjecture.

• Like 1