Judge's order releasing Trump's tax returns and blasting 'repugnant' immunity claim put on hold

webfact

17 hours ago, pmarlin said:

They will only show that he has paid no or very little income tax. Not  un-common for people who own large companies. He gets audited by the IRS each year and if anything criminal was there it would have come out long ago. This is a which hunt by a democrat district attorney and that is way Trump is fighting it. It's no bodies business what is on those tax returns.  

As I've said many times. Does anyone think the IRS isn't doing its job properly?

All part of the failed attempted removal by judicial means been going on for 2 years, but if they keep trying to do the same thing a different way maybe they will "win" eventually.

However, should be careful what they wish for.

Isn't it time for the Dems to come up with a candidate that can win the election, instead of this endless parade of failed attempts?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jcsmith said:

Or maybe it's time for you to realize that these investigations that you quickly mock and dismiss are rooted in truth. 

Cold Hard Facts

• Trump lied about not being able to release this tax returns because he was under audit. He promised to release his tax returns after the audit. His former lawyer says he was lying. Here we are four years later... and he's fighting tooth and nail to keep his tax returns from becoming public. 
  • The Trump campaign attempted to get dirt on Hillary Clinton from the Russian government. At best you can say this was a failed attempt, but they sent he presidents son, son and law, and campaign manager to take a meeting after being promised dirt on Hillary Clinton as part of the Russian governments efforts to get him elected. His son's response, "If it's what you say it is, I love it!" 
  • Trump attempted to get the FBI director to clear his name by saying he was not under investigation, and later fired him. And he all but admitted that it was due to "this Russia thing". Days after the firing he had the Russian ambassador at the white house add bragged about Comey firing alleviating pressure against them.
  • Trump attacked his Attorney General Jeff Sessions for a year before firing him. Why? Because he recused himself from the Russia investigation.
  • Trump repeatedly stonewalled investigators into this matter. Only giving written answers to the special counsel, refusing to answer many questions. Never answering follow up questions. His aids deleted evidence. He repeatedly tried to influence the public opinion of the matter on twitter, attacking investigators. This is all detailed in the Mueller report.
  • Trump clearly asked Ukraine to investigate his primary political rival and look for dirt on them. He withheld aid to them that had been congressionally approved just before it happened. When a whistle blower complaint came out his justice department (Barr being one of the people named in this complaint) refused to follow rules to turn the complaint over to congress for weeks.
  • Trump has released a transcript of this report that clearly show he did it. He admits he did it. Case closed.

As I said, be careful what they wish for.

The safest way is to find a candidate that can beat Trump at the polls.

I'm sure I don't need to spell out the unintended consequences of removing Trump through legal means. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1