U.S. diplomat Sondland reverses impeachment testimony, says he knew of Ukraine quid pro quo

webfact

20 hours ago, BestB said:

No, its all about not pretending and deflecting that other side was/is innocent.

Dems would have had much more success if they also opened an investigation into Biden to show it is really about fighting corruption, instead of denying and whitewashing what Biden did.

And clearly with more and more evidence of Biden lying some still  insist on deflecting, instead of acknowledging Dems are just as corrupt and dirty as Trump and his administration.

In general, they, and traditional republicans, are just more sophisticated at the corruption game.

19 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yes it's gotten to the point of wondering what those loyal republican senators see in him. Assuming it's all selfish, what's in it for them to stick with such a LOSER that's about to be impeached in the house based on the most serious charges against a president in American history. One man is that important? 

Rupublicans are not fond of breaking rank. It has served them well in the past.

• 3 weeks later...

Poor Gordon just can't get a break. After his thorough humiliation on the stand and being forced to admit he only had a "presumption" of quid pro quo as the impeachment case imploded, his life now gets even worse. He joins the me too list of sexual abusers. Ooooops!

"Solis alleges Sondland exposed himself to her and 'shoved his tongue down [her] throat' in 2008 during a business interaction "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7733077/Gordon-Sondland-accused-sexual-misconduct-retaliation-three-women.html

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Poor Gordon just can't get a break. After his thorough humiliation on the stand and being forced to admit he only had a "presumption" of quid pro quo as the impeachment case imploded, his life now gets even worse. He joins the me too list of sexual abusers. Ooooops!

"Solis alleges Sondland exposed himself to her and 'shoved his tongue down [her] throat' in 2008 during a business interaction "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7733077/Gordon-Sondland-accused-sexual-misconduct-retaliation-three-women.html

Yeah he is joining trump.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

He joins the me too list of sexual abusers. Ooooops!

Like the president.

6 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

his life now gets even worse.

Interesting that Ambassador Sondland remains on the job.

Assume the refurbishments of the residence in Brussells will continue.

25 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Looking at polls would suggest that the Impeachment Schizzle has begun to lose its sizzle,

and beginning to fizzle.

Lots of hemming and hawing by some Dems now. Independent voters are letting their feelings be known.

50% for impeachment and removal that’s not good and all this turmoil because Donald wants to slander a political rival now he continues to regurgitate russan disInformation (Ukraine did it)no I don’t see any fizzle 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Looking at polls would suggest that the Impeachment Schizzle has begun to lose its sizzle,

and beginning to fizzle.

Lots of hemming and hawing by some Dems now. Independent voters are letting their feelings be known.

Or this.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/daily-presidential-tracking-poll/ar-AADKLI1

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Like the president.

Interesting that Ambassador Sondland remains on the job.

Assume the refurbishments of the residence in Brussells will continue.

he did contributed to Trump with more than a million USD,... that can buy him some extra time

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Stay strong...disappointment hurtling down the pike, headed straight for you.

Undisputed viewership data shows impeachment hearings were a big flop.

Dems want him impeached, Republicans don't.

Independents are the swing vote and they care about getting stuff done

so their lives will improve.

Impeachment hearings were a joke....a clown show of whispers, presumptions and 

the superhuman ability to hear entire mobile phone conversations from a dozen feet away....

identifying the president's voice and every word he said....while NOT on speakerphone.

LOL!

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

the superhuman ability to hear entire mobile phone conversations from a dozen feet away....

identifying the president's voice and every word he said....while NOT on speakerphone.

LOL!

not dozen feet away. the guys were sitting across from each other and Trump's voice easy to recognize/ identify with his whining speech tone, no need for speakerphone when it's Trump speaking/whining

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

I did so and can't compare Trump whining high tone voice to Cuomo's mother soft voice but again you don't have to agree, facts speak, my wife speaks to her mother on a different room from where I am staying and 6-7 feet away I still hear the in law speaking, her tone it's very similar to Trump

I'm sorry that your in-law sounds like a whiny b****h:wink:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, tlandtday said:

Sondland a liar through and through. Changed his testimony after memory refreshed.  Can it get any more corrupt?  Jail Sinland.

Yes. Giuliano, pompeo and trump.

Quid pro quo is a legal term trump wouldnt have the intelligence to know or understand.

2 days before that phone call trump was briefed on the whitleblower report so made a point of saying what his lawyers told him to say.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Sitting in a noisy bar i can hear a conversation on the phone. Though not some people. Depends who is talking and the evidence is that it was so loud sondland had to move the phone away from his ear.

Some people dont need speaker phone at all.

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

I did so and can't compare Trump whining high tone voice to Cuomo's mother soft voice but again you don't have to agree, facts speak, my wife speaks to her mother on a different room from where I am staying and 6-7 feet away I still hear the in law speaking, her tone it's very similar to Trump

amazing...and you call trump supporters dishonest! Holmes is the laughing stock of the US right now.

Edited by JHolmesJr
  • Haha 2