Bar girl meets prince who takes her back to his home country - how often does it happen?

OneMoreFarang

Since maybe a year or two a relative of my gf works in Pattaya. Let's call her Noi for this post.

She is about 23, she looks ok but nothing special, she has little education, she has already 3 kids, and she wants to make money.

A few months ago she met this German guy who was in Thailand on holiday and he invited her to visit him in Germany.

Noi never asked me directly but I told my gf that she should be carful. Bad things might happen. But maybe she is lucky, who knows.

The guy, let's call him Hans, arranged all the documents for her visa, paid her flight, and now she is in Germany since about a week.

According to her Hans lives in this huge house with 18 bedrooms, maid(s), cook(s), etc. And everybody is happy.

And apparently Hans wants to marry her.

Does that really happen?

How likely is it that this Hans is real and he really wants to live with her? And how likely is it that Hans is a professional who will treat her like a queen for a few weeks and then let her work for him...

Maybe I saw too many movies with too many bad guys who tell the girls some story and then they become their "slaves".

But maybe stories like Hans meets Noi and they live happily ever after really happens.

What is your experience?

Did you hear about any story which starts like this and ends bad?

P.S.: This is really happening and I am concerned things might go wrong...

30 minutes ago, sfokevin said:

My guess is there is not a long list of women in your life who would give a good reference... :coffee1:

LTRs, one Brit that had my house and pension and still wasn't happy, two Thai ladies that found mugs that were prepared to spend more on them than me, one I married that still visits and bangs me, and the current one I'm fairly happily living with.

That's quite a reasonable list IMHO, with only one negative reference, despite her getting around 600,000 pounds off me.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Opl said:

IMHO if he is really a German Prince, willing to marry a money focused Thai bargirl with 3 kids, he is the one of the pair taking risks .  

If he really is a german prince he must be very old, around 100 years old.

I think it's like the american truck driving girl who makes 30.000 us$ a month.

37 minutes ago, rvaviator said:

Get some photos and address info. Also ask the girl to send a photo of her passport page to your friend  – Better to be safe than sorry.

What part of Germany are they in?   

Also check and see if the guy has given the girl a tour of his bondage dungeon yet????  :ph34r:

• Like 1

very much possible in some of these countries where you can't get anyone (literally), whether it be from poor location or lack of money etc.

i'm finaicially independent and have a place in the usa semi-rural. let me tell you i can go for years there without getting laid or having a significant relationship with anyone other then the neighbors dog. there just is not anybody date worthy around. it's that simple.

if the visa is sorted it absolutely can work out if the couple can adapt to the new culture and lifestyle and money is not an issue.

Edited by fhickson

59 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

LTRs, one Brit that had my house and pension and still wasn't happy, two Thai ladies that found mugs that were prepared to spend more on them than me, one I married that still visits and bangs me, and the current one I'm fairly happily living with.

That's quite a reasonable list IMHO, with only one negative reference, despite her getting around 600,000 pounds off me.

I said a good reference not an alibi... :coffee1:

Edited by sfokevin

How many Thai girls go to live with a "Saudi Prince" only to find out he lives in a mud hut on the edge of the desert?

Poor girls end up being used as slaves by the entire family and because her passport is withheld and the local police do nothing to help so she ends up stuck there.