Why are more & more expats leaving Thailand?

RyanWalker

1 hour ago, Hans007 said:

It all depends Where you are in China!!! I was in Shenzhen recently and i found it very very very expensive!!! Mibd you...my gf is chinese....so i know what i am talking about.

Btw cudos about leaving Thailand. That country imho is way overrated. Not worth it....

Hans

I agree go away Thailand for go China is not a smart choice.

A claimed he lives in northern China so it should now be well frozen. ????

Edited by ICELANDMAN

46 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Whatever dude, slapping a dress on a pig wont make it a supermodel. I get it China is huge, Im talking Shanghai then.

Actually! your right, it is "primitive" in a strange way, they have everything - but nothing really "clicks" there no depth, nothing is established, too much non working newness! :goof:

6 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Likely that as the US embassy no longer issues income affidavits they can't prove income. Majority of "I'm leaving Thailand" threads are started by Americans.

Although there are various reasons why people are leaving .

(BTW, I told you that she hinted that she would  be leaving, didnt I ? Last night after the POTY victory, she sated that she would be leaving for a while )

• Confused 2

11 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Likely that as the US embassy no longer issues income affidavits they can't prove income. Majority of "I'm leaving Thailand" threads are started by Americans.

I am English though and we also don't get the letters anymore. Another move to get is out

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Although there are various reasons why people are leaving .

(BTW, I told you that she hinted that she would  be leaving, didnt I ? Last night after the POTY victory, she sated that she would be leaving for a while )

One week. Get a grip. When you're in a hole stop digging.

1 minute ago, oldhippy said:

QUOTE: With all your riches and money , are you a landlord back home ?

No, my lord.

QUOTE: As a leaver ,( recently left Thailand after a 9 year stint on tourist visas)

So you spent 9 years in Thailand, ILLEGALLY? And now you complain that Thai immigration does not love you?

What will be next? Complaining that the EU will not let you stay forever?

personally I'd be ashamed to admit that lol..

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, madmen said:

Its about the money , its always about he money. If you have it then Thailand is a breeze and zero visa dramas..........but unforyunatly we have to listen to essay style posts about they dont love us so I moved back in with me mum like sanemax recently did

555 Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em

Just like Frank, Sanemax makes me nervous.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Nope, I was in Thailand legally .

Spent three years hoping over the border and living on 15 day visa exempts .

Then had to go to Laos to get tourist visas and then fly to Vietnam and back to get airport Visa exempts , all completely legal .

Thailand changed their visa laws and so I went home, not a problem 

Not a tourist.

But tourist visa.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Don't think, it never ends well for you. 555

You sounded so proud yesterday as well .

"Shes not leaving , I know her, I PM her, shes my friend , I PMed her , I just asked her, She told me, I Pmed her, she answered"

You seemed so proud of yourself, PMing yinn and "knowing" that she wouldnt be leaving.......................then she left straight after the poll , as stated by myself .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1