Ukrainian Boeing 737 with at least 170 aboard crashes in Iran

webfact

4 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Yeah I agree. Attempted murder charges mixed with manslaughter and terrorism is a complete drag, It's almost like people aren't willing to forgive and forget.

Weren't you the first one to conclude 'it must have been a missile' when the rumours surfaced that Iran was not willing to let other countries participate in the investigation.

Now it has become clear others countries including the US have been invited to participate, therefor it can't be a missile nif we follow your reasoning.

On 1/8/2020 at 5:02 PM, rabas said:

Fully agree. The pattern could fit both. Remember, a while back a woman was sucked out a plane at altitude after a compressor blade from a failed engine went through her window. She was sitting just over or behind the wing. An engine failure can also ignite fuel tanks and cause a fire like the one seen in the video, if real.

After seeing the video of a missile flying towards the plane before it blew up (if that is genuine video), I would need to start leaning to intentional or accidental shoot-down.

5 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

As i said in the beginning looking more and more like they shot the plane down themselves ,more than likely ,by accident ,that or plain stupidity by the ones who fired the missile.

Who could benefit of the plane shot down if it was not an mistake? I doupt any of the sides US or Iran would be have done anything stupid as that, neither would russia or Syria!  Isis? Israel? Is what comes to mind. 

Seeing the evidence (photographic and videos, which seem genuine), I'll need to take back the part about engine blowing up or alike. The plane was nearly certainly shot down. Not like it makes much of a difference, but terrible news for the victims' relatives and a horrific screw up by Iranian military.

10 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

After seeing the video of a missile flying towards the plane before it blew up (if that is genuine video), I would need to start leaning to intentional or accidental shoot-down.

wow, that kind of narrows down the possibilities.

at least we can exclude shoot-downs that weren't either intentional or accidental.

Iran is now claiming that they did not shoot the airplane down and have already bulldozed the debris field which would have been the primary starting point for the crash inspectors.  Hopefully they have salvaged the parts.  As they, and the body parts, will be the evidence to determine if the plane was hit by a missile.   The flight data

recorder will only show either a total stop in the recording or the action of the monitored inputs after the incident occurred and will not determine that a missile hit the aircraft.  Most likely the cockpit voice recorder will not have any determining information.

Just watched the Sky News interview with the Iranian Ambassador to UK - are there no international codes for the behaviour of Ambassadors?  Or is a total absence of honor, honesty and feelings acceptable behaviour in this 'profession'?

But excellent job by the Sky News team, and they showed the interview after doing a very credible analysis of the video to set the scene.  

15 hours ago, stevenl said:

Weren't you the first one to conclude 'it must have been a missile' when the rumours surfaced that Iran was not willing to let other countries participate in the investigation.

Now it has become clear others countries including the US have been invited to participate, therefor it can't be a missile nif we follow your reasoning.

You seem to be a bit too personally, emotionally, Invested in what I say. I am sticking with missiles. 

The liars gave up and now admit they did it, one terrorist butcher killed by the USA and they murdered 176 and another 40 killed in a botched funeral in return. The religion of stupidity, nobody will be moaning about international law, that only applies when we take out mass murders. This was deliberate no accident or a mistake.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7875505/Iran-ADMITS-shooting-Ukrainian-jetliner.html?ico=pushly-notifcation-small

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Did they really think they can get through with such a blatant lie!

The only question now is if it was an accident or if they actually were targeting a commercial airliner? I think they hit the wrong plane. I think it was intentional that they targeted a passenger aircraft. 

On 1/11/2020 at 12:59 PM, KhunBENQ said:

Did they really think they can get through with such a blatant lie!

with Vlad's back up anything is possible..... Russia security minister was clear criticizing Iran for telling the truth, he said that Iran should keep denying it and blame the USA, just like they did 4 years ago,  when they shut down Air Malaysia flight, with all the evidence found during the investigation, they still blaming Ukraine