Hezbollah: It's time for Iran's allies to start working to avenge Soleimani

webfact

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

Suleymani came back from Damascus and went to Kerbala after the Iranian consulate was attacked by pro Sunni militia.

He had nothing to do with the Iraqi attack of the US embassy. A retaliation after 25 Iraqi Shia soldiers died after US bombings.

He had nothing to do for the fact that Iraqi government stopped US military advisory.

Iran is every where in the region and Soleimani controls these activates, it's his job description. He may not have been personally involved in such attacks.  

An Iranian-backed militia said Monday that the death toll from U.S. military strikes in Iraq and Syria against its fighters has risen to 25, vowing to exact revenge for the "aggression of evil American ravens."

The U.S. attack - the largest yet targeting an Iraqi state-sanctioned militia - and the calls for retaliation, represent a new escalation in the proxy war between the U.S. and Iran playing out in the Middle East that could threaten U.S. interests in the region. 

https://www.france24.com/en/20191229-us-bombs-militant-group-in-iraq-syria-in-retaliation-for-contractor-s-killing

35 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

You know what, I believe him. And will continue to do so until I see evidence to the contrary. 

soleimani was killed because trump decided he wanted him dead. 

Let me add, I do not mourn soleimiani’s passing or support Hezbollah. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

You know what, I believe him. And will continue to do so until I see evidence to the contrary. 

soleimani was killed because trump decided he wanted him dead. 

I guess the attack on the US Embassy in Bagdad was just a ruse then, right? 

There was a plan in place to take out Soleimani for 18 months prior to him being killed. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7877709/US-considered-targeting-Soleimani-18-MONTHS-new-report-reveals.html

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JDGRUEN said:

Amazing - a life long terrorist responsible for killing thousands of people - many directly and the rest via proxies funded - trained and assisted. And somehow there gas to be a new reason to take this career murderer out - ridiculous. It is even more amazing that people will reveal themselves as defenders of a fiendish career murderer.  This mind twisting behavior by people defending this agent of horror and death is so far beyond the pale as to be unbelievable in normal times. 

Interesting how that word "terrorist" gets thrown around. Apparently, it only applies to those who wreak havoc on you and yours. And whether or not the targets were soldiers or civilians. What about Mohammed bin Salman, Trump's good friend, who has created the worst humanitarian disaster  in the world with his brutal assault on Yemen? Are you indignant about that much?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Well bully for you!

Leaders of extremist terror groups and their spokes people can be relied on to speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Sure thing.

Are you refering to the US?  If so I completely agree with you.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

Well bully for you!

Leaders of extremist terror groups and their spokes people can be relied on to speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Sure thing.

Just as trump can be trusted eh...

maga 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

It's highly unlikely a member of this forum would have access to such evidence. In fact it's not going to be made available to any Westerner nor the Western media. Such a plan would be kept secret for obvious security reasons!

But perhaps it's time Trump closed the embassies, pulled his people out of the region and diverted US interests to where they'll be appreciated and cause less trouble.

There will never be peace in the area while Westerners are there and probably not if we were to leave either but then it would be none of our business.

The British and other Europeans pulled their interests and influence out of Persia and Mesopotamia (Iran and Iraq) after WW1 because as Churchill discovered you could never deal with them, could never get them to cooperate nor could you trust the Mohammedans as he called them.

When all is said and done no people like their country being occupied and controlled by outsiders especially when those occupiers are hated as much as uninvited infidels in Islamic lands are.

It was the same with the French in Algeria in the 50s and 60s. The 'suitcase or the coffin' was what Abdul told De Gaulle and his chums. They chose the suitcase.

Big Don ought to start looking for his oil elsewhere.

Agree with a lot there, however will say if posters can’t back up their assertions then they shouldn’t make them. 

• Confused 1