Do Thai women prefer ‘farang’ or Thai men? And why?

webfact

49 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Happiness is a temporary state.

At some time in the future, she won't be happy.

Maybe - maybe not. But that is your job - to make her happy.

Sorry you have failed - so have I (once) - but nothiong could make that bi***h happy.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BobbyL said:

I was mentioning from my experience of being here at those ages with normal Thai women of a similar age.

At 61 and dating women from 3 countries and married once, plus knowing many married couples, I have to say I have never met a "normal" woman.  Dull, boring, or lifeless maybe, but never normal.  555

Peace

6 minutes ago, BobbyL said:

Seeing as many posters on here are regularly referring to the P4P and bar girl scene, I was trying to categorise 'normal women' as the ones in Thailand who aren't in that game.

A good amount of posters on TV sadly only experiences with Thai women are from the likes of Nana Plaza, Walking Street etc. Which is obviously very different to the majority of Thai women. 

Who will admit it? Gotta save face.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

You watch the video right? Or not. Most/all say NOT prefer farang.

But you believe what you imagine?

IMO, generally speaking, is because farang complain to much, small thing act like baby. Drama queens.  Not strong same Thai man.

Farang like moan, groan, complain and criticize so much. Errgggh. Annoying for wife and friends. Can not be social with farang husband if complain everything.

If want same snowflake, will marry a snowman! ????

Thai guy the real man. 

Thai guy more fitness, less fat, generally speaking. Sit on the floor, etc. Not complain if not comfortable.

IMO IMO IMO

Generally speaking.

Some farang will be good husband eg Villagefarang, not complain, good manner, speak thai well, good for social. Not grumpy.

But most not same him.

So funny coming from a 26 year old Thai lady.....So funny......????

But, on a more serious note, you quoted you joined TVF to make it a more happy place, yet, everywhere I read you are running down farangs in general.

I am 100% sure I was right about you, plus you have found out you do not like being controdicted by a farang, Mrs. Trans is like that too....????

• Like 2

70 million people, let's say 35 million women.  you will hear it all..

AND it will change .  maybe young they want thai, then the drinking stage ,then they want farang, then no trust, then thai for family, then maybe less money, then farang for security, then bored, then thai for ...

it's not a serious question.  

51 minutes ago, transam said:

But, on a more serious note, you quoted you joined TVF to make it a more happy place, yet, everywhere I read you are running down farangs in general.

I am 100% sure I was right about you, plus you have found out you do not like being controdicted by a farang, Mrs. Trans is like that too....????

I don’t see Yinn as running down farangs. She says it as she sees it and corrects some of the posters more extreme and ridiculous views. Some are however, so drowned in their own prejudices that they reject any opinion contrary to their own. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Most independent well to do Thai women prefer their own. If they have farang boyfriends/husbands, the farang would most likely be a wealthy senior executive or successful business owner. Realistically this rules out some of the retired expats on TVF. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Most independent well to do Thai women prefer their own. If they have farang boyfriends/husbands, the farang would most likely be a wealthy senior executive or successful business owner. Realistically this rules out some of the retired expats on TVF. 

You in Scunthorpe...?  ????

On 2/5/2020 at 11:57 AM, steven100 said:

they like the farang for the security ' money '   but they like the thai guy for the sex.   100% imo

From what I’ve heard from Thai women, sex with Thai men is like a TV commercial, 30 seconds and it’s over. 

Get on top, a few seconds of humping, finish, roll over, get up and leave. 

2 hours ago, transam said:

I join TVF to train English.

i win POTY to make TVF more happy. Drain the swamp.  drain 3 already, 4 more now, be finish.

Only one month. Recieve many many Pm thank me.

Ps. Not modern fashion wear high pants in thailand.

pss good luck with Coronavirus 

regards Yinn POTY

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Yinn said:

I join TVF to train English.

i win POTY to make TVF more happy. Drain the swamp.  drain 3 already, 4 more now, be finish.

Only one month. Recieve many many Pm thank me.

Ps. Not modern fashion wear high pants in thailand.

pss good luck with Coronavirus 

regards Yinn POTY

Classic.......????

On 2/5/2020 at 1:18 PM, BobbyL said:

My wife is a normal middle class 30 year old Thai woman (nice upbringing, good family, went to university in England etc) and most of her friends are with Thai men. However, one of her friends is married to a French guy and another one (who is stunning) has just start seeing a German guy.

That does not surprise me. The stunning ones always go for Germans. 

Same with the mother of that Pinay Ms World. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Interesting question, although probably the answer is rather complicated.

So apart from the obvious, that it appears that rather than the usual norm of 10% of men being Gay, Thai men seem to hover around 50%.

Then you get to attraction. Well walk down any street in San Francisco and I guarantee you, half of the couples will be a white guy with some version of Asian woman!

Then add in the Thai factor. My wife is a little odd since she grew up in the US, and only moved back to Thailand when I wanted to retire. But, her cousin is typical of many.

By the age of 20 she had already had 3 kids by three different guys. You know how they think..'I have his baby, he love me more more more'. Total <deleted>, of course she ended up alone, and ended up in the 'entertainment' world while dumping the kids off with Grandma.

So she met Claus, a Swede who despite his own better judgement took on her and her kids. 

I think it's instinctual that woman crave anything that will protect their children, thats why Thai women, in certain circumstances prefer farang men, not for our dick size or nonsense like that, but we tend to regardless of circumstances protect and stand by children, unlike Thai men who seem to be able to drop their offspring quicker than a pair of dirty underwear 

• Like 2