U.S. expert say time to stock on food

I've been watching Chris's daily updates for the last week and he seems to be a forthright presenter using facts instead of hyperbole.  Another interesting youtuber is serpentza who I have followed for a few years.  Serpentza, Winston, worked with doctors in China and has made friends with many doctors in China.....and keeps in contactwith them.

Edited by Grumpy John
swelling
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Matzzon said:

Sure Scott, you go on believing your experts on Youtube. Good luck with life.

i'm amazed you understood his post. I do not have a scooby doo what he's on about. bad batch of weed?

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Sure Scott, you go on believing your experts on Youtube. Good luck with life.

Fella you dont need to watch youtube videos to grasp how dangerous this current situation is. Not a pandemic yet but another 195 lives lost (probably today the 9th) and it will be.

Edited by Chivas

58 minutes ago, Grumpy John said:

Another interesting youtuber is serpentza who I have followed for a few years.  Serpentza, Winston, worked with doctors in China and has made friends with many doctors in China.....and keeps in contactwith them.

Edited 1 hour ago by Grumpy John

First getting your news off You Tube is flipping sad. Have you seen the expats that put out content about Thailand?! Need I say more?

However serpentza I will give credence too. 

Minimizing your time in public, high density areas has already been recommended. I have already stocked up. Got those bricks of Mama.

Naturally, I also have picked up a larger than normal share of alcohol; Myers, Jamisons, Austin nichols, Bacardi. Disinfectant is good to have around the house and ready for use.

Edited by Dcheech
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've actually watched a bunch of his videos since this began. Hes very conspiracy like. Its entertaining but you gotta know when you see hyperbole. I'm not some "the flu is worse" guy either. I'm very concerned about the virus. 

I'd suggest "medcram" if you want to watch a doctor who's level headed on youtube talk about this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

"US expert", he is full of <deleted>

full of potential? What a lot of old cobblers, "call this a virus, show me something worthwhile."  "A little Ebola perhaps sir it's on special offer this month." "Does it come with a face mask?" "A free months supply, I think you'll be satisfied, 80% mortality."

• Sad 1

chris martenson will say whatever you need to hear in order to buy his 'special reports'

this guy on the other hand does this stuff for a living:

10 Key Video Points

1. 50,000 new cases a day in china

2. Infections doubling every 5 days

3. Death rate is still unknown

4. China likely to peak in March

5. Epidemic peak is still a month away

6. It will be very hard to control this epidemic the say way we did with SARS 15-20 years ago

7. Cases are always underestimated

8. Death delays are as long as three weeks

9. Reported deaths outside China are not reassuring because of delays

10. We still don't know the full effects

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Have any white folks even been infected yet?

5 brits in a ski resort right now, infected by another brit returning from singapore business trip and another brit on the cruise ship. but lets be frank i don't think the virus cares about skin color

14 minutes ago, GeorgeCross said:

5 brits in a ski resort right now

Doesn't actually answer the question.

13 minutes ago, GeorgeCross said:

lets be frank i don't think the virus cares about skin color

Agreed.

Edited by Salerno
  • Like 1

Booze, bullets, and cigarettes is what you should stock up on.  With those 3 things you can trade or take anything you want from those who have it.  Some bandages and pain killers would be prudent also.  

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, GeorgeCross said:

5 brits in a ski resort right now, infected by another brit returning from singapore business trip and another brit on the cruise ship. but lets be frank i don't think the virus cares about skin color

They carefully don't specify their ethnicity, not all Brits are Caucasians.

• Like 1