Sick trolls blast singer Duffy, 35, after she bravely revealed she was held captive, drugged and raped

snoop1130

Sick trolls blast singer Duffy, 35, after she bravely revealed she was held captive, drugged and raped

By RORY TINGLE

25195550-8043765-image-a-26_1582670244087.jpg

Duffy is pictured above performing in August 2008. The singer yesterday bravely revealed she had been raped

Sick trolls have attacked Welsh singer-songwriter Duffy after she bravely revealed online how she was 'raped and held captive'.

Duffy, 35, whose full name is Aimee Ann Duffy, released an emotional Instagram post yesterday to tell her fans why she stepped back from making music as she asked for support from fans.

Nearly all Instagram users reacted kindly to the star, but some trolls on Twitter cruelly asked why she had not reported the incident to police sooner and made twisted jokes about whether she had an album to promote.

One shocking post read: 'So why not come forward sooner? Rape is wrong but don't spout bull about how she's been brave after however long it's taken.

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8045879/Sick-trolls-blast-singer-Duffy-35-bravely-revealed-rape.html

5 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Coincides with the release of a new album. Better to have made these revelations much earlier in my opinion. It is understandable that many people will question her story and her motives.

I would rather be question your and other like minded people’s motives  

• Confused 1

i guess i'm cynical.

anybody can claim anything on social media nowadays, and apparently we're not allowed to question it or are guilty of some -ism or -gny.

hillary lands under sniper fire.

joe biden arrested on the streets of soweto.

jussie hate-crimed in chicago and received an anthrax letter.