Prayut, ministers ready to donate a month’s wages to new voluntary fund tackling virus crisis

webfact

4 hours ago, SteveK said:

How about donating an entire month's worth of his actual total income?

Yeah or whats in one of his offshore bank accounts  Offically his wages will show he earns very little per month So he wont donate much

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Has he been on the laughing gas in that pic' .. 

No doubt r/h man and renowned holder of deaded people's luxo watches Dep' dawg Prawit will chuck a bit of bling into the pot also .. 

I think maybe Prayut has forgotten to put his teeth in.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, rtco said:

Steven100 you are a #$@* of the first order. I think you must be on something to not see the blatant corruption and political manipulation [dissolution of FFP] that this so called democratic Government is guilty of. They are fast flushing this one great Country down the toilet. 

And as for caring about Covid-19 are you really saying that the 40+ cases officially reported here in Thailand is a correct one? There was an article I read recently by some eminent academic professors who said that given the millions of Chinese (and other Asian visitors) visitors that Thailand has the figure of 40+ is statistically impossible when you compare it to other countries with much larger infections aka Italy, Iran et al. 

Get real and get a life.

Nah. The first prize for flushing the country in the toilet, goes to the Yingluck government and their water management in 2011. That was literally flushing Bangkok and western provinces down the drain.

My soil in my garden is still contaminated....... That was a real flushing

• Haha 1

Given the paltry government salaries this PR exercise will hardly yield a significant amount of money. Now if the Ministers were to donate all their REAL monthly income from various sources then it would be a noticeable amount of money. Better still, take whatever funds are required from the gigantic military budget, they wouldn't even notice if several millions were diverted to a more worthy cause.

• Like 2

Donating a one month's salary, but taking out a three month's salary to compensate the losses.

Don't you think that we know you by now? ????

Edited by Isaanbiker
Pinocchio on laughing gas loves to donate
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:
13 hours ago, colinneil said:

Just look at the arrogant sod in the photo, wouldnt you just love to slap him.

If I wanted to define the word "smug" to someone I would just show them that picture.

You have both missed out the english slang GIT which sums him up to a Tee

• Haha 1

And what pray(ut), is this new fund actually for?  With such a low number of cases, surely the Ministry of Health can fund it!  What about donating some of your multi-millions into the real epidemic in Thailand, namely road deaths, which if we are to believe the statistics is a far more dangerous disease!  You cannot buy your way into heaven, by making a futile gesture!!

The fund is a great idea. But not for aid of a supposed epidemic.

It should be used for the good of the impoverished who are even poorer now.

After all, the money was stolen from them in the first place.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JAS21 said:

I wonder if anybody will ask, if that is all you get every month how do you afford the BMW and Mercedes and the nice houses

The rule of thumb is that the top dogs in the army and police usually marry rich women and/or inherit it. That is how their wealth is usually explained.

12 hours ago, SABloke said:

The rule of thumb is that the top dogs in the army and police usually marry rich women and/or inherit it. That is how their wealth is usually explained.

Not to forget loans from dead friends.