What to do with my best friend Jack?

My dog is a Jack Russel Terrier, 2 yo.,  never let him go out alone to meet with the infamous and dangers soi dogs that live near him. Although I know that he dreams of a romance or fight with any of them... naturally ????they argue, they bark, they go after themselves, while an iron gate separates them. but inevitably he has managed to escape on occasion. I was wondering what to do with the new situation of COVID-19. I just I wanted to share with expats with dogs or cats, like me. Quarantine?  Desinfect the dog?

The Follow link gave me some ideas about manage the issue; 

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/03/quarantine-cat-disinfect-dog-latest-advice-about-coronavirus-and-your-pets

4 hours ago, Tarteso said:

He get it everydays ????

So you was saying as he gets out infrequent, Maybe thats why other Dogs get annoyed , becasue he is getting it very day, How's the big bone and pat on the head  going.

Edited by Thongkorn

There was one report from Hong Kong last week of a 'mild' COVID-19 infection in the dog of a patient testing positive. I have since heard a radio interview with a vet who said  it was likely the dog had got some droplets on his nose from its owner and that this had caused the mild-positive test, since dogs are not normal susceptible to human pathogens 

Have him castrated then he won't feel the need to roam.  After that, get another dog, preferably a neutered female, for him so he has a friend to play with at home.  Don't forget, dogs are pack animals and do not like being alone.

• Like 2

If I had a beloved and imported dog or a dog bought and one always kept away from local canine animals ... I'd be more worried about worms, rabies, ring-worm, infection and septicemia from the foul teeth and mouth bacteria and canine distemper etc etc they locals carry than Covid19.

• Like 2

Strangely while i have been fitting a gate, peed off with neighbors dogs, ticks, poo, etc, my dog took herself up the road and came back with a burnt out coconut, again the next day one more, there is no real coconut left inside to eat, she  placed them about 3 mtrs apart and lay her head down between them, does she know something we don't. ??????????? :unsure:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Strangely while i have been fitting a gate, peed off with neighbors dogs, ticks, poo, etc, my dog took herself up the road and came back with a burnt out coconut, again the next day one more, there is no real coconut left inside to eat, she  placed them about 3 mtrs apart and lay her head down between them, does she know something we don't. ??????????? :unsure:

Either she does, or she wants you to throw one for her to fetch.