Court still awaiting additional evidence in speedboat collision case

webfact

Court still awaiting additional evidence in speedboat collision case

By Khunanya Wanchanwet

1584510473_1-org.jpg

The boats involved in the deadly collision last month. Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: Police have confirmed they are still collecting evidence to support the case of the speedboat collision that killed two Russian children and injured 19 others last month.

The collision, between tour speedboat “ALP 111” and tour speedboat “Payan 5”, occurred in the channel linking Phuket Boat Lagoon and Royal Phuket Marina to Phang Nga Bay at about 8am on Feb 10.

Russian boy Lysxi Iaroslav, age 12, and girl Lysaia Mirasalavr, age 9, were killed in the collision. 19 tourists were rushed to hospital for immediate treatment of injuries and later all released.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/court-still-awaiting-additional-evidence-in-speedboat-collision-case-75327.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-03-19

6 hours ago, webfact said:

PHUKET: Police have confirmed they are still collecting evidence to support the case of the speedboat collision that killed two Russian children and injured 19 others last month

If the dead/injured nationalities were switched from foreign to Thai someone would be in jail already!

• Like 1

Well I find this rather scandalous that after more then a month they are still looking for evidence!

There are 2 deaths and 19 injured Tourists!

Again the "laisser aller" attitude until it is forgotten (and meanwhile under the table agreements have since long been done...)

This should be a top priority to be solved, judged and settled!

Shameful! I can only shake my head ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1