Medical kits arrive from China

snoop1130

Medical kits arrive from China

By The Nation

800_4f55158523c05f3.jpg

Medical kits from China arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport today (March 23), the Chinese Embassy in Bangkok said on Facebook.

Besides the Covid-19 test kits, the Chinese government also sent surgical masks, N95 masks and personal protective equipment for medical teams to fight the virus.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30384673

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-03-23

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Besides the Covid-19 test kits, the Chinese government also sent surgical masks, N95 masks and personal protective equipment for medical teams to fight the virus.

... and maybe some viruses ...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Wonder how much it cost? China: "Here's the deal. We'll infect the world and then we'll sell you things to help". World: Thank China. You're our saviour.

I'm not sure that china infected the world. I think it is about the stupid politics & experts in the most countries because they talked the dangerous virous so harmless that no one real took care himself.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, EricTh said:

Any N95 masks for ordinary people? I have been going to a lot of pharmacies and none of them have it.

Same here.  ???? We went to 20 or so and nothing.  Yesterday Macro was supposed to have.  We got there at 11 but the Macro girl said they put out at 10 all gone by 10:05!  ????

20 hours ago, ryane66 said:

Receiving masks from China. And masks hoarded and sold to US. Director of Trade gets reassigned and not jailed???

That's how kleptocracies work.  Nothing new under the sun here.  

14 hours ago, Acrylic said:

It doesn't really matter where the virus origin. But personally I think the virus is from USA. 

right. The US has a desire to destroy is economy and kill  thousands of its people. 

Think again that China, Russia anjd Cuba are doing ok while the rest of the world is weakened.

• Like 1

I read a post in another media yesterday, about someones wife who has a small sewing shop, officials gave materials to make masks to give out free, the fabric was the same as nurses uniforms, they offered to pay her 10 baht for every 12 made, after she gave it a go, she told them i will need a min of 1 baht each to make these, they refused!! the electric alone to run the machine would probably cost more how tight can this govt get. Despicable IMO.  

5 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

right. The US has a desire to destroy is economy and kill  thousands of its people. 

Think again that China, Russia anjd Cuba are doing ok while the rest of the world is weakened.

With the same logic, I can also say yes the virus is from China because China wants to destroy her own economy and kill its own citizens. What do you think would happen if China were not able to contain the virus ?! Will you still say that China doing okay ?! 

Only with many sacrifices and extreme shutdown, China were able to contain the virus. This is what you call "American" strategy backfired. Personally I believe this is not from USA government or USA citizens, but more like "shadowy" people from USA who doesn't care to kill whomever they want to achieve their goals. 

Edited by Acrylic
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/24/2020 at 2:39 AM, snowgard said:

they talked the dangerous virous so harmless that no one real took care himself.

you can't jump and shutdown your whole economy everytime a virus pops in china.

it is easy to sit by the keyboard and tell how to manage the world, but the 

real thing is more complicated.