Report guests?

Send them an email with the details declining the idea of a personal attendance due to reasons of common sense ,social distancing, travel restrictions and lack of availability of a face mask to wear.

Ask your partner to write it in Thai language, but their may not be a translation to Thai for common sense.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Such a lame OP.

Rent out to who?

For how long?

What visa are they staying in los?

Do they need report to immigration?

I could go on. OP if you had a house even for sub rent you would be well aware of what's needed .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I rented out our house today, do we need to report the renters to immigratiob?

You should tell them to get in touch with Immigration that they can file a report where they are now staying. 

If they don't do it save your own butt and tell the Immigration that. If you're housing criminals, they'll get you as well.

And let's be honest, too many of these scumbags come to Lieland. 

Edited by Isaanbiker
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

Nope

wrong

50 minutes ago, CGW said:

No! thought the rules had changed?

wrong, no rules in regard to TM30 have changed

43 minutes ago, sapson said:

Send them an email with the details declining the idea of a personal attendance due to reasons of common sense ,social distancing, travel restrictions and lack of availability of a face mask to wear.

Ask your partner to write it in Thai language, but their may not be a translation to Thai for common sense.

He can do the TM30 online or send it by mail, no personal attendance required.

@op:

If a foreigner is staying in the property, either you as owner/landlord or the tenant as possessor has to report this with a TM30.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, jackdd said:

wrong

@op:

If a foreigner is staying in the property, either you as owner/landlord or the tenant as possessor has to report this with a TM30.

Don't agree. Lived here 7 years. Never done a tm30. Report extensions to CW.

TM30 depends where you report.

Also depends the visa or visa exempt status of people renting. Unless they need to attend immigration for example extension then nothing is required.

Stop quoting rules that often are not required. It's misleading.

Edited by DrJack54

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Don't agree. Lived here 7 years. Never done a tm30. Report extensions to CW.

TM30 depends where you report.

Also depends the visa or visa exempt status of people renting. Unless they need to attend immigration for example extension then nothing is required.

Stop quoting rules that often are not required. It's misleading.

Then why did you tell this guy that he will be fined at CW without a TM30?

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1119003-30-day-extension-tm-30-fine/

9 minutes ago, jackdd said:

Then why did you tell this guy that he will be fined at CW without a TM30?

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1119003-30-day-extension-tm-30-fine/

You wasted all that research. Think that was Aug 2019. Yes imm did a crack down on tm30.

Since then there has been back flip.

However I did state depends where you apply for extension. Tm30 was never meant for tourists. When the new guy (what's his name big Org) took over from big Joke he made target of TM30. 

That's all over apart from couple of office. How often do you do tm30? Please not tell me Everytime you reenter country.

Edited by DrJack54

4 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

You wasted all that research. Think that was Aug 2019. Yes imm did a crack down on tm30.

Since then there has been back flip.

However I did state depends where you apply for extension. Tm30 was never meant for tourists. When the new guy (what's his name big Org) took over from big Joke he made target of TM30. 

That's all over apart from couple of office. How often do you do tm30? Please not tell me Everytime you reenter country.

I just wanted to post an example of a person who got fined at CW for a missing TM30, to show that what you say is wrong. The thread above where you confirmed what i said before was the first one to show up, took about 30 seconds to find.

I'm in CM, not in Bangkok. When i applied for my Corona extension yesterday the IO had a look at my TM30 receipt, and even asked me what kind of place this is and with who i'm staying. Without the TM30 receipt this could have become problematic.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jackdd said:

I just wanted to post an example of a person who got fined at CW for a missing TM30, to show that what you say is wrong. The thread above where you confirmed what i said before was the first one to show up, took about 30 seconds to find.

I'm in CM, not in Bangkok. When i applied for my Corona extension yesterday the IO had a look at my TM30 receipt, and even asked me what kind of place this is and with who i'm staying. Without the TM30 receipt this could have become problematic.

What the! Go read my post #10..

"Unless they need to attend immigration.."

BTW my post you used in 2019 Aug was wee bit prior to Mr covid-19.

So the final thing is....if someone has a guest and they will NOT be attending immigration for any business then forget about tm30.

Enjoy your stay.

8 minutes ago, jackdd said:

IMO  I would  say yes. In recent  times   Immigration has  relented on  pursuing "guests" primarily as   foreigner  targets of  the TM30 to extract  fines and  now correctly  in terms of the legislation is  targeting the  "host". With  the  current  focus on  the location or relocation of  foreigners in particular as  guests  then it  would  be inviting problems to dispute.

Information re Jomtien Tuesday. I begin to rent a condo today (April 1). Yesterday my landlord took copies of all the relevant documents (my passport, his passport, his chanote, etc.) to Jomtien Immigration to file the TM30. He was told they wanted to see my actual passport. They stapled the TM30 receipt into the passport. (Related note: for extension of permission to stay, even through an agent, a photograph taken at Immigration is mandatory.)

11 hours ago, jackdd said:

wrong

@op:

No mention of foreigner living in property, therefore my reply was, no ✌️

9 hours ago, natway09 said:

When did your renters arrive in the country & on what visas.?

Yes, it can make a big difference

You are legally obligated to advise Immigration that they are renting I presume your wifes property or is it in Co name.

The type of visa is irrelevant. And the obligation is to report the foreigner is staying at the given address, not that they are renting; which too is irrelevant.