Limited domestic travel may be allowed after lockdown restrictions eased

rooster59

27 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

Still waiting, but soon will make another 8-hour drive down to the coast.  Not tourists.  We have a house and a boat waiting.  I wonder how many times they’ll stop us...

Up here some restaurants have begun letting people eat inside again but not big crowds and only a few restaurants on our street. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

have a hard time thinking that I would put up with all the immigration stuff needed to try and get a Thai back here.

Uhhh stir crazy, cabin fever... sorry you lost me....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PumpkinEater said:

Bring back common sense and freedom already.

Seconded! 

"There is a famous saying. “The first casualty of war is the truth”. Well, from what we are seeing around the world, the first casualty of a pandemic is not only the truth, but also rational thinking."

Taken from the best article I read on the current situation at ;- https://envirowatchrangitikei.wordpress.com

If your a Kiwi its a must read!

Well worth a read!

Edited by CGW

9 hours ago, rooster59 said:

“We have appointed Dr Panpimol Wipulakorn, the director-general of Department of Health, to be president of the committee to set up guidelines on taking care of people and ways to avoid contracting Covid-19 if they have to do activities, such as exercising or travelling in public areas,” he said.

Good luck with that, maybe he could practice with the Thais living in my Moo Baan who still do not wear masks, sit around in large family/friend groups every evening outside on tables eating & drinking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PumpkinEater said:

Open the Travel between Provinces starting May 1 is my thinking.

69.5 Million people and only 50 deaths?
Stop this mass hysteria already.

The required wearing of masks when alone on a beach or street is about as stupid as it gets as well...

I guarantee the pollution in N Thailand kills more people indirectly long term as this bug ever will.

How many died on the Thai highways this year so far?
Remember you DON’T necessarily die if you get the bug, my ex wife (64) caught it and was laid up for 2 weeks, recovered, and now well.

Bring back common sense and freedom already.

How many people have topped themselves over this mass hysteria ?  Probably more than the "Official figures" for the virus.....  Madness......