How many bottles of Spirits have you got in the cupboard?

ChipButty

8 hours ago, JohnBarleycorn said:

One almost-full bottle of Alsoff Blue, half liter, is all that I have left.

1351195225_BlueAlcohol.thumb.jpg.4dbfe489d8869814ca0ce1943d4b9367.jpg

Go on to google and learn how to extract the alcohol from that

2 hours ago, liddelljohn said:

14 different single malts  a JD. 3 rums,  1 gin, 2 slivovitz, 7 bottles of blended  scotch ,2 moonshine bourbons ,2bushmills 4 bottles of good cognac.  and 28 bottles of red wine  and some nice dope  and opium for smoking  to round it all off .but that lots  in UK

house in Thailand is now dry as girlfriend has necked the lot and  cant get more ha ha ..she likes Chang but she did  do my 2 bottles of JW Red that i had stashed in desperation after she ran out of Chang ha ha   , now she has to be sober   .....wheras in UK I can top up easy,, but I miss her like crazy ...

sounds like she misses you

5 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I have a couple of bottles of Baileys, opend 1 of them and its gone lumpy.

I keep my unopened Bailey's bottles in my wine refrigerator and the one I use for my coffee in the regular refrigerator.  Unless you keep it in a cool place the heat eventually gets to all alcohol.  My Wine refrigerator is down to 24 bottles of red's, 2 Corona Bottles left (Yes don't laugh), 1 Bottle of Beer Lao Dark, 14 cans of Heineken, and now only 1 Spy wine cooler for the GF.  I have my wine connection cart loaded with 48 new bottles of wine to restock when they lift the ban and it can be delivered.........I may just maybe, make it to may's end, unless may ends up extended to June, then I just may be dry.....may make me cry

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I use for my coffee in the regular refrigerator.

Yes, I bought a regular refrigerator for my beer and opened bottles of plonk.

The trouble with Baileys and some other spirits they won't poor once refrigerated.

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

4 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Yes, I bought a regular refrigerator for my beer and opened bottles of plonk.

The trouble with Baileys and some other spirits they won't poor once refrigerated.

Guess I must use mine quicker, never had an issue.  However, when the last drops come out, I always pur a tad bit of coffee into the bottle any ensure its mixed and now empty....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, liddelljohn said:

14 different single malts  a JD. 3 rums,  1 gin, 2 slivovitz, 7 bottles of blended  scotch ,2 moonshine bourbons ,2bushmills 4 bottles of good cognac.  and 28 bottles of red wine  and some nice dope  and opium for smoking  to round it all off .but that lots  in UK

house in Thailand is now dry as girlfriend has necked the lot and  cant get more ha ha ..she likes Chang but she did  do my 2 bottles of JW Red that i had stashed in desperation after she ran out of Chang ha ha   , now she has to be sober   .....wheras in UK I can top up easy,, but I miss her like crazy ...

hope she is a happy as you remember her.... but sober.